Charter Global logo
View all Charter Global reviews

Charter Global

Charter Global Employee Review

The most enjoyable part in Charter Global

The most enjoyable part in Charter Global is most healthy environment on floor and we never feel that we missed our family and friends. Most of the time we feel that Charter Global is part and parcel of our family and the most enjoyable part is Friday's fun on floor with games and closer's. I love to be part of Charter Global family. However due to some personal reasons I left the company n my family.

Same location

Its a good comapny to start carreer.

Good company. cooperation is good in between team. good management. Salary increment very less as compared to work. Not able to maintain work life balance.
Same location

not bad.

I have worked here the period of 1 year i learned lot of things here and you will face many challenges in the starting and would the liberty and the working environment is good. expect management all other things are good.

Good

Good company excellent work life balance good start for freshers job culture and management is good salary based on experience good to start career time management is good

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Charter Global. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Charter Global