Charter Global

Charter Global Employee Reviews

Good

Good company excellent work life balance good start for freshers job culture and management is good salary based on experience good to start career time management is good

A Fine place to work....for now

A great stepping stone to bigger a better things. I like the autonomy of working from home and the ability to reach out to managers who were quick to respond and cared about the employee as much as the work.

Great work place

Wonderful experience. I would love to go back after surgery. Contracted to NCR for this assignment. Worked with a group of guys that are willing to take you under their wing to ensure you can do your job.

Pros

Willing to work with you on raises

Cons

No benefits

Charter Global

Charter Global is great consulting company. I would recommend this company to others. The project was a virtual project, so I didn't have much interaction with the team. If I needed internal company support for any reason, it was provided immediately.

Great experience

Charter Global is a great place to work. They placed me with a company that is innovative and continually growing. The management team is great you can contact them whenever you need them for whatever reason and they will assist you. As for the most enjoyable part of the job it would the environment.

Productive and Fun place

Charter Global is owner managed Software Consulting Company with relaxed atmosphere. Good benefits and flexibility. Typical day starts at about 9.30 to 6 with 1 hour lunch. During my time Charter Global grew 500% in revenues. The most enjoyable part of job is relaxed atmosphere with flexibility of work hours. Friendly atmosphere.

Pros

Flexibility, relaxed atmosphere

Cons

lack of growth opportunities

Learning and exciting work

I had good experience with Charter Global in terms of learning Client Interaction. Heading engagement activities and Training sessions in the company. The management was good.

Pros

Good Management

Its a good comapny to start carreer.

Good company. cooperation is good in between team. good management. Salary increment very less as compared to work. Not able to maintain work life balance.

Not looking to provide an interview at this time. Please do not construe this to be a review. It is not very effective to make this portion mandatory in the job site.

not bad.

I have worked here the period of 1 year i learned lot of things here and you will face many challenges in the starting and would the liberty and the working environment is good. expect management all other things are good.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Charter Global?

Great with one Exception

Charter Global was a great company with one exception. The work is contract and this is known going in but there was no notice when my contract expired. I just received a phone call stating that my last day was today. It would have been nice to receive some notice. The work with NCR was great. The people are very nice to work with and very professional

Excellent Place to Work

Ambitious Organization Great Place to work. Innovative and friendly environment Challenging Projects Listening Management Culture Fun at Work Each day is a new learning.

Pros

Great Work Culture

Cons

Small stepping stone on the way to Better opportunity

Charter Global isn't an organization where you want to stay for a career. Company has been around since 1994 and the Sr. most sales rep has only been there 3 years. Very high turn over and I've seen people last only weeks because they could stand the culture. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Pros

not much

Cons

to many to list

General

Overall, nice people within the organization. A lot of good clients. Company could use more training and investment in their employees.

The most enjoyable part in Charter Global

The most enjoyable part in Charter Global is most healthy environment on floor and we never feel that we missed our family and friends. Most of the time we feel that Charter Global is part and parcel of our family and the most enjoyable part is Friday's fun on floor with games and closer's. I love to be part of Charter Global family. However due to some personal reasons I left the company n my family.

Worked on a contract away from the main campus

I worked with an account manager who was pleasant and HR. I had no problems with them. They were a head hunter shop which seemed typical.

Pros

Easy to work with and would be available for any questions

Sql dba

This company is fast pace, high standards, and very professional direct staff. I worked remotely and commuted on a contract position. Poor home office communication. Untimely with responses and payroll information

Pros

Able to work remotely

Cons

Position located in Dallas TX

Nice company

It is one of the nice company that you love to work with. Great opportunity to grow yourself. They give very good benefit. The employer employee relationship is best here.

good company to work with

good work culture where you can learn and grow. very good growth opportunities for the performers and hard working committed employees.

Mediocre

Staff is extremely unprofessional. E-Mails go unanswered for weeks or months at a time. Benefit package is mediocre at best. Make promises and do not deliver. Make mistakes that affect your paycheck and there is no urgency to correct them.

Pros

Worked from home, flexible hours

Cons

Communication with them is sporadic at best, E-Mails go unanswered for months at a time. Benefit package is mediocre at best.

not good

Not a good place too work.The management did not do so well. The client expect you work without getting paid.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Charter Global. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Charter Global