Charter Global

Charter Global Employee Reviews

Good company excellent work life balance good start for freshers job culture and management is good salary based on experience good to start career time management is good
I had good experience with Charter Global in terms of learning Client Interaction. Heading engagement activities and Training sessions in the company. The management was good.
Pros
Good Management
Good company. cooperation is good in between team. good management. Salary increment very less as compared to work. Not able to maintain work life balance.
I have worked here the period of 1 year i learned lot of things here and you will face many challenges in the starting and would the liberty and the working environment is good. expect management all other things are good.
Ambitious Organization Great Place to work. Innovative and friendly environment Challenging Projects Listening Management Culture Fun at Work Each day is a new learning.
Pros
Great Work Culture
Cons
The most enjoyable part in Charter Global is most healthy environment on floor and we never feel that we missed our family and friends. Most of the time we feel that Charter Global is part and parcel of our family and the most enjoyable part is Friday's fun on floor with games and closer's. I love to be part of Charter Global family. However due to some personal reasons I left the company n my family.
good work culture where you can learn and grow. very good growth opportunities for the performers and hard working committed employees.