Chase logo
Chase

Chase

Chase Employee Review

working with J.P. Morgan was a great learning in a short stint. New people, various cultures, New team. The management was always at your disposal, should you need any assistance. It helped me strengthen my confidence, perseverance, my moral. At times it would be a challenge to live upto the enthusiasm level of the new joiners. My co-team was the best part. They were always there to support and hand hold during difficult situations. Learnt a lot.

Pros

Great arena to learn and develop oneself, amazing culture, respect, good pay masters

Cons

Night shifts

Same roleSame location

Good company to work

it was dream to work for JP and when i got selected it was like a dream come true. after spending 8 years in JP i had to leave as they were going from manual work to automation.
Same roleSame location

Good to work with giant firms like this.

It was awsome experience working with jp mkorgan because people around me are so helpful and they do connect you if you are in need of something as a new person to the job.
Same location

Started my career with this esteemed organization with a great team and very good boss who guided me through lot many things. Must place to work if you really want to kuch start your career.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chase. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,968