Chase logo
Chase

Chase

Chase Employee Review

I would recommend this Job to everyone as it is a good place to work in. There would be pressure, stress and fun and activity as well due to which you would not feel that you are working in some pressure environment. I would give a rating of 7/10 to this organisation everyone have their own experience and different way of expressing their reviews and feedback.The environment is good, your piers very helpful and hardworking, always willing to help, management is well maintained and only message which was delivered every time to us is to be focused on our daily goals which really motivating. I also believe the processes are very vast and interesting to learn and very knowledgeable very informative to learn something new. Enjoyed the time I worked there.

Same roleSame location

Good company to work

it was dream to work for JP and when i got selected it was like a dream come true. after spending 8 years in JP i had to leave as they were going from manual work to automation.
Same roleSame location

Good to work with giant firms like this.

It was awsome experience working with jp mkorgan because people around me are so helpful and they do connect you if you are in need of something as a new person to the job.
Same location

Started my career with this esteemed organization with a great team and very good boss who guided me through lot many things. Must place to work if you really want to kuch start your career.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chase. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,968
2,812
1,893

• Chase
  • JP Morgan Chase is a very good place to work in as the managemaent is also very good and they do give chances to everyone to explore learn more.