Chase logo
Chase

Chase

Chase Employee Review

Productive and great workplace

It was amazing learning expeirence at JP Morgan Chase. It was a day shift that began at 8. Am. We had to reply to customer queries regarding thier credit card accounts Some of the common queries were Late fee waiver Finance charge waivers I formation about bill cycle Due date change request I learnt about working of credit scores. The impirtance of it in the life of U S citizen. The job taught me to achieve targets before time .also my communication skills improved a lot.

Pros

Day shift timings. Fixed weekend offs

Cons

Good company to work

it was dream to work for JP and when i got selected it was like a dream come true. after spending 8 years in JP i had to leave as they were going from manual work to automation.
Same role

Good to work with giant firms like this.

It was awsome experience working with jp mkorgan because people around me are so helpful and they do connect you if you are in need of something as a new person to the job.

Work environment is good

A very good firm to work with and the benefits to employees are wonderful. Well organised, employee friendly, customer service oriented and drives to be the best bank in the world.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chase. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,968