Chase logo
Chase

Chase

Chase Employee Review

Working always productive when we have fun along with it

It feels awesome with a sense of pride when I enter the building. Say hello to everyone. If any important information to be shared we have quick debrief and start for day by login in to the phone. The day passes by managing all customers. We are called for coaching on a timely basis. I have learned to manage every customer differently according to the situation and change tone and pitch. Everybody has a different personality and they have to be treated accordingly. Management is awesome with very less politics. I have all the resources to reach out to any managers and get my work done. Workplace culture is beautiful. Good people to work with. There is nothing hard as of now Most enjoyable part of the job is talking to customers.

Pros

Free lunches, AC transport, medical coverage and so on

Cons

Back to back calls

Same roleSame location

Good company to work

it was dream to work for JP and when i got selected it was like a dream come true. after spending 8 years in JP i had to leave as they were going from manual work to automation.
Same roleSame location

Good to work with giant firms like this.

It was awsome experience working with jp mkorgan because people around me are so helpful and they do connect you if you are in need of something as a new person to the job.
Same location

Started my career with this esteemed organization with a great team and very good boss who guided me through lot many things. Must place to work if you really want to kuch start your career.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chase. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,968
2,811
1,893

• Chase
  • Working always productive when we have fun along with it