Chase

Chase Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

A very good firm to work with and the benefits to employees are wonderful. Well organised, employee friendly, customer service oriented and drives to be the best bank in the world.
It was a great work experience and learnt so many things, it helped me to make my carrier in better manner. I will suggest my friends to work there. I can proudly tell that I have worked in JP Morgan.
Great Place to Work, Great Salary and Very understanding Management. Very knowledgeable staff as well. Compensation is at par with industry standards ..
JPMorgan chase, the biggest banking giant in US is offering a lot of career. but I would say this company doesn't pay well for fresher's and people who works in the night shift. They are very below par in pay compared to other US banks
typical management, but good work place and better scope for employee growth. infosys is one of the top most company so, we can explore our selfs here and we can acquire good knowledge.
Pros
free trainings
Cons
we don't have free lunches
supportive environment to show up our skills and management which provide all the facilities to grow up in carrier. provided good training classes to learn new things.
JPMorgan is a great company where you can learn so many things, salary and monitory benefits along with other benefits are superb. Work culture is also very good. The only problem I felt that there is very less or no work life balance.
Pros
monitory benefits, Job Culture, Job security
Cons
No work life balance
It is good place work and settle in JP Morgan I have joined in 2012 but how I managed to work for past 5 years I don't know how time passes very easily.
Pros
Free meals coupon
Excellent work culture. J P Morgan is about its core values and they really follow it. I was thr for 1.5 years but had brilliant time in learning and had superb realtions with everyone.
Pros
Sodexo
Cons
Night Shifts
Good exposure to learn Payroll Good managers Nice support Yes Yes
The most fun and enjoyable day is at Friday, Learned many things on professionalism and lot of skills from co-workers.
Pros
Free breakfast
Cons
Every day was fun. To provide best customer service. Management was good. I love my team. Initially it was difficult answering no stop call but later it was easy. Handling customers who were confused with their pay check.
I got good opportunity working in JP Morgan. I learnt Financial Process and Technical Skills.
Pros
More Benefits
Cons
long time working hours
Good Co to start a career has got good brand name. But most of night shift
  1. Bengaluru, Karnataka