Chase logo
Chase

Chase Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Found 41 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,620 reviews

Good company to work

it was dream to work for JP and when i got selected it was like a dream come true. after spending 8 years in JP i had to leave as they were going from manual work to automation.

JP Morgan Chase is a very good place to work in as the managemaent is also very good and they do give chances to everyone to explore learn more.

I would recommend this Job to everyone as it is a good place to work in. There would be pressure, stress and fun and activity as well due to which you would not feel that you are working in some pressure environment. I would give a rating of 7/10 to this organisation everyone have their own experience and different way of expressing their reviews and feedback.The environment is good, your piers very helpful and hardworking, always willing to help, management is well maintained and only message which was delivered every time to us is to be focused on our daily goals which really motivating. I also believe the processes are very vast and interesting to learn and very knowledgeable very informative to learn something new. Enjoyed the time I worked there.

Family

It was a small company and everyone knew each other. It was more like a family. We went by the term 'Work hard party harder'. I managed all modes of communication which was phones, chats and emails. Our managers were very co-opertive and motivating. We had pull off extra hours but it was all a part of the learning.

Best place to Work

JP is one of the best company to work with. I have learned lot of thing from these company such as Global banking, Swift payment etc. The management of J P Morgan is very supportive. the Co-workers are very helpful there is nothing as hardest part in JP the time you enter to the premise for the work till the time you leave the premise is enjoyable part of JP.

Na

A good learning experience. Fun activities at work would help keep involved in team bonding activities. Helped me shape my leadership[ qualities.

Professional work environment, fast paced job, adaptability being the key

At J.P Morgan you walk in to work and are expected to know your job, no one is constantly supervising or monitoring so you get to work independently which is good. The only thing is you need to know your job really well because many a times you have to make a decision yourself of-course keeping in mind the company's policies and procedures and customers satisfaction as well. Working with J.P Morgan made me a professional, confident, enhanced my decision making skill & independently working ability. The hardest part of the job was to be on top leader board because of the highly competitive and highly skilled employees.

Pros

Free meals, Transportaion

Cons

Monetary Benefits

Fun workplace

Workplace and management is very good. The hardest part of the job is to work in night shift. Weekend activities, Team outing is fun. Not satisfied with increments.

Employ centric and a great place to work

Leaned how to communicate in a better way. The management is very employ centric. Learned how to tackle irate customers on the phone.

Good opportunity to work

Experience was great.Management has always been helpful and understanding.Very co-operative.would like to work with the organization again.

Pros

Free goodies

Cons

Induction was too long

Challenging, Fast Paced, Productive & Fun to work

A typical day at work would encompass follow up for client meetings, handle meetings, arranging & organising preparatory material for meetings, liaison with various departments for data. Prepare agendas for visitors & handle all arrangements for their access, travel schedules, co-ordinate meetings both internal & with external clients. Liaise with travel desk for flight bookings Liaise with concierge for car bookings The best part of my job is the coordination, follow up & getting to know clients across various fields.

Pros

Independence

Cons

Technical glitches

Jobs at Chase

in Mumbai, Maharashtra
See more jobs

Best organization to work with in terms of the management, salary and multiple growth opportunities

I have no complaints at all when it comes to J.P Morgan Services

Pros

Free Dinner, Transportation, Medical Allowance

Cons

Nothing comes to my mind

Management Skills

JPM has given me a chance to actualize my management skills and learn more about financial instruments and the market flow.

Job at JP Morgan Chase Bank NA Mumbai

Very good learning opportunity. Good Risk Framework Experienced co-workers Wide spectrum of Finance products

Pros

Great company, good management

A wonderful experience at JP Morgan chase. Made work fun and productive

It was a great opportunity to begin my career at one of the leading banks in America.

Cons

n/a

productive

Good complany to work at prductive provides lots of oppurtunities

Fun workplace

a very professional and competitive environment. Good Appreciation for work.

Pros

Free Lunch, Pick up & drop Facilities, 15 days paid leaves

Cons

No Indian Holidays.

experience, and fun work place

starts with a good greeting to all, followed by calls, and solutions given, along with time management, spend time with peers and get to know them,the hardest part of the job is to make sure every customer is sent back happy and satisfied and the most enjoyable part is every one is friendly and open to feedback..

Fun Workplace

Fun Workplace, Fun People. Fun Environment Too much of overtime.

Pros

n.a.

Cons

n.a.

Productive & fun workplace

A typical day at work would include calendar management, screening calls, addressing & responding to emails, ensuring that all relevant material is available for effective meetings, travel arrangements, dealing with queries on work, assisting co-workers & other senior management.

Pros

Open office culture & friendly atmosphere

Cons

Long hours, inability to get a job done because of technical glitches

Learning and Fun

Learned about Excel Formulaes,Worked on personality Enhancement etc

Best Empolyers

Great Bank to be associated with. Very professional and good growth opportunities. Great learning and expanding rapidly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chase. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,968