Chase logo
Chase

Chase Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Found 19 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,620 reviews

Good company to work

it was dream to work for JP and when i got selected it was like a dream come true. after spending 8 years in JP i had to leave as they were going from manual work to automation.

Good to work with giant firms like this.

It was awsome experience working with jp mkorgan because people around me are so helpful and they do connect you if you are in need of something as a new person to the job.

Na

Amazing work environment,great leaders in the company. Salary is good and also lot of career growth opportunities. A lot of benefits come along the job.

Being an American company, this was a great place to work. I loved everything about the company except my job profile. I was here only because I could not find a medical transcription company that paid well and I had a family to support.

Pros

American work culture

Cons

I was working night shifts for all of my career here, and was ruining my health

Awesome organisation

Professional work environment, abides by the company values and vision. The company takes great care of its customers and employees. Worked in customer service, as well as back office,

na

good place to work, great work culture. Management needs to improve. Overall a good wok environment and I have gained a lot of knowledge and learnt a lot of skills in my 10 years with Chase.

fun workplace supported different sports , other fun company events and social work one could be a part of month, quarterly, yearly rewards

Great work culture, two offs weekly, open work environment, weekly training, meeting ones scores with added benefits if one achieves the scores , employee recognition

Pros

food cards, company pick up and drop service, paid leaves, medical, PF's, fixed 9 hours shift, over time benefits

Working always productive when we have fun along with it

It feels awesome with a sense of pride when I enter the building. Say hello to everyone. If any important information to be shared we have quick debrief and start for day by login in to the phone. The day passes by managing all customers. We are called for coaching on a timely basis. I have learned to manage every customer differently according to the situation and change tone and pitch. Everybody has a different personality and they have to be treated accordingly. Management is awesome with very less politics. I have all the resources to reach out to any managers and get my work done. Workplace culture is beautiful. Good people to work with. There is nothing hard as of now Most enjoyable part of the job is talking to customers.

Pros

Free lunches, AC transport, medical coverage and so on

Cons

Back to back calls

working with J.P. Morgan was a great learning in a short stint. New people, various cultures, New team. The management was always at your disposal, should you need any assistance. It helped me strengthen my confidence, perseverance, my moral. At times it would be a challenge to live upto the enthusiasm level of the new joiners. My co-team was the best part. They were always there to support and hand hold during difficult situations. Learnt a lot.

Pros

Great arena to learn and develop oneself, amazing culture, respect, good pay masters

Cons

Night shifts

good stability best company

The best its the best company fir carrer and stability.good the best company for me and our family......................................................

good

Cons

best

Jobs at Chase

Customer Service Representative positions, in Mumbai, Maharashtra
See more jobs

JP Morgan Chase is a very good place to work in as the managemaent is also very good and they do give chances to everyone to explore learn more.

I would recommend this Job to everyone as it is a good place to work in. There would be pressure, stress and fun and activity as well due to which you would not feel that you are working in some pressure environment. I would give a rating of 7/10 to this organisation everyone have their own experience and different way of expressing their reviews and feedback.The environment is good, your piers very helpful and hardworking, always willing to help, management is well maintained and only message which was delivered every time to us is to be focused on our daily goals which really motivating. I also believe the processes are very vast and interesting to learn and very knowledgeable very informative to learn something new. Enjoyed the time I worked there.

Family

It was a small company and everyone knew each other. It was more like a family. We went by the term 'Work hard party harder'. I managed all modes of communication which was phones, chats and emails. Our managers were very co-opertive and motivating. We had pull off extra hours but it was all a part of the learning.

Na

A good learning experience. Fun activities at work would help keep involved in team bonding activities. Helped me shape my leadership[ qualities.

Professional work environment, fast paced job, adaptability being the key

At J.P Morgan you walk in to work and are expected to know your job, no one is constantly supervising or monitoring so you get to work independently which is good. The only thing is you need to know your job really well because many a times you have to make a decision yourself of-course keeping in mind the company's policies and procedures and customers satisfaction as well. Working with J.P Morgan made me a professional, confident, enhanced my decision making skill & independently working ability. The hardest part of the job was to be on top leader board because of the highly competitive and highly skilled employees.

Pros

Free meals, Transportaion

Cons

Monetary Benefits

Employ centric and a great place to work

Leaned how to communicate in a better way. The management is very employ centric. Learned how to tackle irate customers on the phone.

Good opportunity to work

Experience was great.Management has always been helpful and understanding.Very co-operative.would like to work with the organization again.

Pros

Free goodies

Cons

Induction was too long

Best organization to work with in terms of the management, salary and multiple growth opportunities

I have no complaints at all when it comes to J.P Morgan Services

Pros

Free Dinner, Transportation, Medical Allowance

Cons

Nothing comes to my mind

A wonderful experience at JP Morgan chase. Made work fun and productive

It was a great opportunity to begin my career at one of the leading banks in America.

Cons

n/a

experience, and fun work place

starts with a good greeting to all, followed by calls, and solutions given, along with time management, spend time with peers and get to know them,the hardest part of the job is to make sure every customer is sent back happy and satisfied and the most enjoyable part is every one is friendly and open to feedback..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chase. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,968