Chase

Chase Employee Reviews for Operations Associate

JPMorgan chase, the biggest banking giant in US is offering a lot of career. but I would say this company doesn't pay well for fresher's and people who works in the night shift. They are very below par in pay compared to other US banks
Started my career with this esteemed organization with a great team and very good boss who guided me through lot many things. Must place to work if you really want to kuch start your career.
Good company to work with got to learn a lot and build a professional stature in the company and learn more about work etiquettes and professionalism.
It was a great work experience and learnt so many things, it helped me to make my carrier in better manner. I will suggest my friends to work there. I can proudly tell that I have worked in JP Morgan.
Overall Rating would be only 1 as from management to higher ups have too much favoritism and because of that it affects the rating of the employee. Job Security is NIL
Good day at Work too much of learning from basics to system and communications Management will be rated as poor not at all supportive and no feelings at all Work place culture good The hardest part of the job is how much ever you do or sit overtime there is no appreciation. The most enjoyable part of job celebrating festivals there.
Pros
Good for experience
Cons
Management Not Supportive at all
The company is employee centric which is what is required. It has proven it's worth by providing effecient productivity by its employees and the manger.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
Highly challenging and professional place with amazing work culture. Got a lot to learn from my senior colleague. Regular growth and opportunities for internal job transfer
Pros
Free lunch, transport
Cons
supportive environment to show up our skills and management which provide all the facilities to grow up in carrier. provided good training classes to learn new things.
Amazing Company to work with. Especially the management since they focus on building the talent of an individual. No discrimination. Women Power.Driving JPMC's operating principles.
Good management with proper training provided. Work life well balanced. The shifts are fixed. Learned corporate values. No work pressure and fixed days off.
Pros
Free lunches and Drop
Cons
In terms of learning this is a good place to be in, However huge work pressure and demanding customer being a banking farm. Huge learning opportinuity as well.
JPMorgan is a great company where you can learn so many things, salary and monitory benefits along with other benefits are superb. Work culture is also very good. The only problem I felt that there is very less or no work life balance.
Pros
monitory benefits, Job Culture, Job security
Cons
No work life balance
J P Morgan is the best place to work. Job security, Employee Services has always been the 1st preference for the company.Low work pressure, amazing team spirit. What you learned- I have learnt to walk with team, to make decisions and handling the situations. The hardest part of my job, is I am working in a Night shift since past 1 and half years without rotation. Which is affecting my health,. This is the only thing which I find difficult. Management is too good , very friendly and helpful. The most enjoyable part of the job - At times the work pressure gets high, but its the team spirit which we complete are tasks on time without stretching our shift timings.
Pros
Free lunch & dinner, high salary.
Cons
For me its just Night Shift.
It is good place work and settle in JP Morgan I have joined in 2012 but how I managed to work for past 5 years I don't know how time passes very easily.
Pros
Free meals coupon
Excellent work culture. J P Morgan is about its core values and they really follow it. I was thr for 1.5 years but had brilliant time in learning and had superb realtions with everyone.
Pros
Sodexo
Cons
Night Shifts
JP is one of the best company to work with. I have learned lot of thing from these company such as Global banking, Swift payment etc. The management of J P Morgan is very supportive. the Co-workers are very helpful there is nothing as hardest part in JP the time you enter to the premise for the work till the time you leave the premise is enjoyable part of JP.
Good exposure to learn Payroll Good managers Nice support Yes Yes
The most fun and enjoyable day is at Friday, Learned many things on professionalism and lot of skills from co-workers.
Pros
Free breakfast
Cons
JPM has given me a chance to actualize my management skills and learn more about financial instruments and the market flow.
I got good opportunity working in JP Morgan. I learnt Financial Process and Technical Skills.
Pros
More Benefits
Cons
long time working hours
  1. Operations Associate