Chase logo

Chase Culture reviews

Clear
Work-Life Balance

Found 28 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,613 reviews

Good to work with giant firms like this.

It was awsome experience working with jp mkorgan because people around me are so helpful and they do connect you if you are in need of something as a new person to the job.

great

Great working place, healthy culture and team. Excellent people to work with. Learnt everything here. Great managers. First job. Moved to Singaore from Mum

JP Morgan Chase Bank Review

Work life balance is pathetic in JP. Concentration on artificial intelligence across all processes. Too much politics and favourism within team. Every less interaction of top management.

Being an American company, this was a great place to work. I loved everything about the company except my job profile. I was here only because I could not find a medical transcription company that paid well and I had a family to support.

Pros

American work culture

Cons

I was working night shifts for all of my career here, and was ruining my health

productive and fun

its an amazing place to work. wonderful, approachable management,. an employee centric firm. helpful and guiding colleagues. great employee benefits. every Fridays is a fun at work day.

na

good place to work, great work culture. Management needs to improve. Overall a good wok environment and I have gained a lot of knowledge and learnt a lot of skills in my 10 years with Chase.

fun workplace supported different sports , other fun company events and social work one could be a part of month, quarterly, yearly rewards

Great work culture, two offs weekly, open work environment, weekly training, meeting ones scores with added benefits if one achieves the scores , employee recognition

Pros

food cards, company pick up and drop service, paid leaves, medical, PF's, fixed 9 hours shift, over time benefits

Good For Experience

Good day at Work too much of learning from basics to system and communications Management will be rated as poor not at all supportive and no feelings at all Work place culture good The hardest part of the job is how much ever you do or sit overtime there is no appreciation. The most enjoyable part of job celebrating festivals there.

Pros

Good for experience

Cons

Management Not Supportive at all

Highly challenging place

Highly challenging and professional place with amazing work culture. Got a lot to learn from my senior colleague. Regular growth and opportunities for internal job transfer

Pros

Free lunch, transport

Cons

Working always productive when we have fun along with it

It feels awesome with a sense of pride when I enter the building. Say hello to everyone. If any important information to be shared we have quick debrief and start for day by login in to the phone. The day passes by managing all customers. We are called for coaching on a timely basis. I have learned to manage every customer differently according to the situation and change tone and pitch. Everybody has a different personality and they have to be treated accordingly. Management is awesome with very less politics. I have all the resources to reach out to any managers and get my work done. Workplace culture is beautiful. Good people to work with. There is nothing hard as of now Most enjoyable part of the job is talking to customers.

Pros

Free lunches, AC transport, medical coverage and so on

Cons

Back to back calls

Jobs at Chase

See more jobs

good place to work

supportive environment to show up our skills and management which provide all the facilities to grow up in carrier. provided good training classes to learn new things.

Learning and Productive

JP Morgan was a company in which I got to deal with US clients. Understanding their culture and knowing the way in which they function in terms of their daily spending and gained alot of knowledge about the banking process.The hardest part of the job was sometimes trying to actually know what they want and the enjoyable part was talking to a different person everytime. The managment was very organised and strict in terms of attendance and Behaviour.

Pros

Free food and Transport

Overall Review

Amazing Company to work with. Especially the management since they focus on building the talent of an individual. No discrimination. Women Power.Driving JPMC's operating principles.

Excellent job culture

Great place to work. Superb management and work culture. Petfect place for work life and personal life balance. Great career mobility and growth opportunites.

working with J.P. Morgan was a great learning in a short stint. New people, various cultures, New team. The management was always at your disposal, should you need any assistance. It helped me strengthen my confidence, perseverance, my moral. At times it would be a challenge to live upto the enthusiasm level of the new joiners. My co-team was the best part. They were always there to support and hand hold during difficult situations. Learnt a lot.

Pros

Great arena to learn and develop oneself, amazing culture, respect, good pay masters

Cons

Night shifts

Great Place

The organisation respects your time and pays you for any exceeded time in form of competitive overtime pay with strong adherence to the local law. The most enjoyable part of my job was every moment of it.

Pros

Meals and Transport taken care of.

Great place to work but lack of work/life balance.

JPMorgan is a great company where you can learn so many things, salary and monitory benefits along with other benefits are superb. Work culture is also very good. The only problem I felt that there is very less or no work life balance.

Pros

monitory benefits, Job Culture, Job security

Cons

No work life balance

its a nice place

its a nice place & good place to learn things. Fun, learn and work as well. Good culture and great knowledge. Most enjoyable part of the job is talking

Productive and Fun Work Place

Excellent work culture. J P Morgan is about its core values and they really follow it. I was thr for 1.5 years but had brilliant time in learning and had superb realtions with everyone.

Pros

Sodexo

Cons

Night Shifts

Professional work environment, fast paced job, adaptability being the key

At J.P Morgan you walk in to work and are expected to know your job, no one is constantly supervising or monitoring so you get to work independently which is good. The only thing is you need to know your job really well because many a times you have to make a decision yourself of-course keeping in mind the company's policies and procedures and customers satisfaction as well. Working with J.P Morgan made me a professional, confident, enhanced my decision making skill & independently working ability. The hardest part of the job was to be on top leader board because of the highly competitive and highly skilled employees.

Pros

Free meals, Transportaion

Cons

Monetary Benefits

Fun workplace

Workplace and management is very good. The hardest part of the job is to work in night shift. Weekend activities, Team outing is fun. Not satisfied with increments.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chase. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,968