Chase

Chase Job Security & Advancement reviews

A very good firm to work with and the benefits to employees are wonderful. Well organised, employee friendly, customer service oriented and drives to be the best bank in the world.
Started my career with this esteemed organization with a great team and very good boss who guided me through lot many things. Must place to work if you really want to kuch start your career.
Good company to work with got to learn a lot and build a professional stature in the company and learn more about work etiquettes and professionalism.
It was a great work experience and learnt so many things, it helped me to make my carrier in better manner. I will suggest my friends to work there. I can proudly tell that I have worked in JP Morgan.
JP Morgan is an employee centric workplace where one can learn multiple skill sets and explore various career options. They take care of employee in terms of remuneration, Healthcare, Food and also logistical services.
Pros
Free Lunches, Health care, Remuneration
Cons
Long Hours
Amazing work environment,great leaders in the company. Salary is good and also lot of career growth opportunities. A lot of benefits come along the job.
Being an American company, this was a great place to work. I loved everything about the company except my job profile. I was here only because I could not find a medical transcription company that paid well and I had a family to support.
Pros
American work culture
Cons
I was working night shifts for all of my career here, and was ruining my health
Overall Rating would be only 1 as from management to higher ups have too much favoritism and because of that it affects the rating of the employee. Job Security is NIL
Professional work environment, abides by the company values and vision. The company takes great care of its customers and employees. Worked in customer service, as well as back office,
JPMorgan chase, the biggest banking giant in US is offering a lot of career. but I would say this company doesn't pay well for fresher's and people who works in the night shift. They are very below par in pay compared to other US banks
good place to work, great work culture. Management needs to improve. Overall a good wok environment and I have gained a lot of knowledge and learnt a lot of skills in my 10 years with Chase.
JP Morgan chase is a very good company I learnt a lot and gained very good experience. The three years that i have worked in JP has helped me improve my skills in both banking and customer service.
Highly challenging and professional place with amazing work culture. Got a lot to learn from my senior colleague. Regular growth and opportunities for internal job transfer
Pros
Free lunch, transport
Cons
typical management, but good work place and better scope for employee growth. infosys is one of the top most company so, we can explore our selfs here and we can acquire good knowledge.
Pros
free trainings
Cons
we don't have free lunches
supportive environment to show up our skills and management which provide all the facilities to grow up in carrier. provided good training classes to learn new things.
Great place to work. Superb management and work culture. Petfect place for work life and personal life balance. Great career mobility and growth opportunites.
working with J.P. Morgan was a great learning in a short stint. New people, various cultures, New team. The management was always at your disposal, should you need any assistance. It helped me strengthen my confidence, perseverance, my moral. At times it would be a challenge to live upto the enthusiasm level of the new joiners. My co-team was the best part. They were always there to support and hand hold during difficult situations. Learnt a lot.
Pros
Great arena to learn and develop oneself, amazing culture, respect, good pay masters
Cons
Night shifts
In terms of learning this is a good place to be in, However huge work pressure and demanding customer being a banking farm. Huge learning opportinuity as well.
JPMorgan is a great company where you can learn so many things, salary and monitory benefits along with other benefits are superb. Work culture is also very good. The only problem I felt that there is very less or no work life balance.
Pros
monitory benefits, Job Culture, Job security
Cons
No work life balance
J P Morgan is the best place to work. Job security, Employee Services has always been the 1st preference for the company.Low work pressure, amazing team spirit. What you learned- I have learnt to walk with team, to make decisions and handling the situations. The hardest part of my job, is I am working in a Night shift since past 1 and half years without rotation. Which is affecting my health,. This is the only thing which I find difficult. Management is too good , very friendly and helpful. The most enjoyable part of the job - At times the work pressure gets high, but its the team spirit which we complete are tasks on time without stretching our shift timings.
Pros
Free lunch & dinner, high salary.
Cons
For me its just Night Shift.
The best its the best company fir carrer and stability.good the best company for me and our family......................................................
good
Cons
best
  1. Job Security & Advancement