Chase logo

Clear
Work-Life Balance

Found 28 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,614 reviews

JP Morgan Chase Bank Review

Work life balance is pathetic in JP. Concentration on artificial intelligence across all processes. Too much politics and favourism within team. Every less interaction of top management.

Great Place to Work

Great Place to Work, Great Salary and Very understanding Management. Very knowledgeable staff as well. Compensation is at par with industry standards ..

Management is mean too basis, only take back their favorite employee side and back on work.

Overall Rating would be only 1 as from management to higher ups have too much favoritism and because of that it affects the rating of the employee. Job Security is NIL

productive and fun

its an amazing place to work. wonderful, approachable management,. an employee centric firm. helpful and guiding colleagues. great employee benefits. every Fridays is a fun at work day.

na

good place to work, great work culture. Management needs to improve. Overall a good wok environment and I have gained a lot of knowledge and learnt a lot of skills in my 10 years with Chase.

Good For Experience

Good day at Work too much of learning from basics to system and communications Management will be rated as poor not at all supportive and no feelings at all Work place culture good The hardest part of the job is how much ever you do or sit overtime there is no appreciation. The most enjoyable part of job celebrating festivals there.

Pros

Good for experience

Cons

Management Not Supportive at all

fun work place

typical management, but good work place and better scope for employee growth. infosys is one of the top most company so, we can explore our selfs here and we can acquire good knowledge.

Pros

free trainings

Cons

we don't have free lunches

Working always productive when we have fun along with it

It feels awesome with a sense of pride when I enter the building. Say hello to everyone. If any important information to be shared we have quick debrief and start for day by login in to the phone. The day passes by managing all customers. We are called for coaching on a timely basis. I have learned to manage every customer differently according to the situation and change tone and pitch. Everybody has a different personality and they have to be treated accordingly. Management is awesome with very less politics. I have all the resources to reach out to any managers and get my work done. Workplace culture is beautiful. Good people to work with. There is nothing hard as of now Most enjoyable part of the job is talking to customers.

Pros

Free lunches, AC transport, medical coverage and so on

Cons

Back to back calls

good place to work

supportive environment to show up our skills and management which provide all the facilities to grow up in carrier. provided good training classes to learn new things.

Overall Review

Amazing Company to work with. Especially the management since they focus on building the talent of an individual. No discrimination. Women Power.Driving JPMC's operating principles.

Jobs at Chase

See more jobs

Fun at work place

Good management with proper training provided. Work life well balanced. The shifts are fixed. Learned corporate values. No work pressure and fixed days off.

Pros

Free lunches and Drop

Excellent job culture

Great place to work. Superb management and work culture. Petfect place for work life and personal life balance. Great career mobility and growth opportunites.

working with J.P. Morgan was a great learning in a short stint. New people, various cultures, New team. The management was always at your disposal, should you need any assistance. It helped me strengthen my confidence, perseverance, my moral. At times it would be a challenge to live upto the enthusiasm level of the new joiners. My co-team was the best part. They were always there to support and hand hold during difficult situations. Learnt a lot.

Pros

Great arena to learn and develop oneself, amazing culture, respect, good pay masters

Cons

Night shifts

Productive and Beneficial.

J P Morgan is the best place to work. Job security, Employee Services has always been the 1st preference for the company.Low work pressure, amazing team spirit. What you learned- I have learnt to walk with team, to make decisions and handling the situations. The hardest part of my job, is I am working in a Night shift since past 1 and half years without rotation. Which is affecting my health,. This is the only thing which I find difficult. Management is too good , very friendly and helpful. The most enjoyable part of the job - At times the work pressure gets high, but its the team spirit which we complete are tasks on time without stretching our shift timings.

Pros

Free lunch & dinner, high salary.

Cons

For me its just Night Shift.

JP Morgan Chase is a very good place to work in as the managemaent is also very good and they do give chances to everyone to explore learn more.

I would recommend this Job to everyone as it is a good place to work in. There would be pressure, stress and fun and activity as well due to which you would not feel that you are working in some pressure environment. I would give a rating of 7/10 to this organisation everyone have their own experience and different way of expressing their reviews and feedback.The environment is good, your piers very helpful and hardworking, always willing to help, management is well maintained and only message which was delivered every time to us is to be focused on our daily goals which really motivating. I also believe the processes are very vast and interesting to learn and very knowledgeable very informative to learn something new. Enjoyed the time I worked there.

Best place to Work

JP is one of the best company to work with. I have learned lot of thing from these company such as Global banking, Swift payment etc. The management of J P Morgan is very supportive. the Co-workers are very helpful there is nothing as hardest part in JP the time you enter to the premise for the work till the time you leave the premise is enjoyable part of JP.

Fun workplace

Workplace and management is very good. The hardest part of the job is to work in night shift. Weekend activities, Team outing is fun. Not satisfied with increments.

Employ centric and a great place to work

Leaned how to communicate in a better way. The management is very employ centric. Learned how to tackle irate customers on the phone.

Good opportunity to work

Experience was great.Management has always been helpful and understanding.Very co-operative.would like to work with the organization again.

Pros

Free goodies

Cons

Induction was too long

Work Experience at Nco, JPmorgan and Wns

JP Morgan is one of the leading banks in The United States of America. Its the best place to work at as the work culture is very professional , more emphasis is given to employee and customer satisfaction leading to better performance and company growth. Learned many new things and was really groomed well by the management to better understand my strength and weakness and work on improvising on it .

Pros

Free lunches, sport activities

Good Organization

Good work experience, customer management but travelling was a constrain

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chase. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,968