Chase logo

Work-Life Balance
Pay & Benefits

Found 20 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,613 reviews

Work environment is good

A very good firm to work with and the benefits to employees are wonderful. Well organised, employee friendly, customer service oriented and drives to be the best bank in the world.

Employee centric work place

JP Morgan is an employee centric workplace where one can learn multiple skill sets and explore various career options. They take care of employee in terms of remuneration, Healthcare, Food and also logistical services.

Pros

Free Lunches, Health care, Remuneration

Cons

Long Hours

Na

Amazing work environment,great leaders in the company. Salary is good and also lot of career growth opportunities. A lot of benefits come along the job.

Great Place to Work

Great Place to Work, Great Salary and Very understanding Management. Very knowledgeable staff as well. Compensation is at par with industry standards ..

productive and fun

its an amazing place to work. wonderful, approachable management,. an employee centric firm. helpful and guiding colleagues. great employee benefits. every Fridays is a fun at work day.

fun workplace supported different sports , other fun company events and social work one could be a part of month, quarterly, yearly rewards

Great work culture, two offs weekly, open work environment, weekly training, meeting ones scores with added benefits if one achieves the scores , employee recognition

Pros

food cards, company pick up and drop service, paid leaves, medical, PF's, fixed 9 hours shift, over time benefits

Productive along with fun work

The company is employee centric which is what is required. It has proven it's worth by providing effecient productivity by its employees and the manger.

Pros

Bonus

Highly challenging place

Highly challenging and professional place with amazing work culture. Got a lot to learn from my senior colleague. Regular growth and opportunities for internal job transfer

Pros

Free lunch, transport

Fun at work place

Good management with proper training provided. Work life well balanced. The shifts are fixed. Learned corporate values. No work pressure and fixed days off.

Pros

Free lunches and Drop

Great Place

The organisation respects your time and pays you for any exceeded time in form of competitive overtime pay with strong adherence to the local law. The most enjoyable part of my job was every moment of it.

Pros

Meals and Transport taken care of.

Jobs at Chase

See more jobs

Great place to work but lack of work/life balance.

JPMorgan is a great company where you can learn so many things, salary and monitory benefits along with other benefits are superb. Work culture is also very good. The only problem I felt that there is very less or no work life balance.

Pros

monitory benefits, Job Culture, Job security

Cons

No work life balance

Productive and Beneficial.

J P Morgan is the best place to work. Job security, Employee Services has always been the 1st preference for the company.Low work pressure, amazing team spirit. What you learned- I have learnt to walk with team, to make decisions and handling the situations. The hardest part of my job, is I am working in a Night shift since past 1 and half years without rotation. Which is affecting my health,. This is the only thing which I find difficult. Management is too good , very friendly and helpful. The most enjoyable part of the job - At times the work pressure gets high, but its the team spirit which we complete are tasks on time without stretching our shift timings.

Pros

Free lunch & dinner, high salary.

Cons

For me its just Night Shift.

Good environment

It is good place work and settle in JP Morgan I have joined in 2012 but how I managed to work for past 5 years I don't know how time passes very easily.

Pros

Free meals coupon

Professional work environment, fast paced job, adaptability being the key

At J.P Morgan you walk in to work and are expected to know your job, no one is constantly supervising or monitoring so you get to work independently which is good. The only thing is you need to know your job really well because many a times you have to make a decision yourself of-course keeping in mind the company's policies and procedures and customers satisfaction as well. Working with J.P Morgan made me a professional, confident, enhanced my decision making skill & independently working ability. The hardest part of the job was to be on top leader board because of the highly competitive and highly skilled employees.

Pros

Free meals, Transportaion

Cons

Monetary Benefits

Good opportunity to work

Experience was great.Management has always been helpful and understanding.Very co-operative.would like to work with the organization again.

Pros

Free goodies

Cons

Induction was too long

Best organization to work with in terms of the management, salary and multiple growth opportunities

I have no complaints at all when it comes to J.P Morgan Services

Pros

Free Dinner, Transportation, Medical Allowance

Cons

Nothing comes to my mind

Productive and fun environment

The most fun and enjoyable day is at Friday, Learned many things on professionalism and lot of skills from co-workers.

Pros

Free breakfast

Good Organization

Good work experience, customer management but travelling was a constrain

Good experience working in JP Morgan Chase, Leant Finanacial process and Technical Skills

I got good opportunity working in JP Morgan. I learnt Financial Process and Technical Skills.

Pros

More Benefits

Cons

long time working hours

Fun workplace

a very professional and competitive environment. Good Appreciation for work.

Pros

Free Lunch, Pick up & drop Facilities, 15 days paid leaves

Cons

No Indian Holidays.