Chase logo

Work-Life Balance
Pay & Benefits

Found 26 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,615 reviews

Good company to work

it was dream to work for JP and when i got selected it was like a dream come true. after spending 8 years in JP i had to leave as they were going from manual work to automation.

Started my career with this esteemed organization with a great team and very good boss who guided me through lot many things. Must place to work if you really want to kuch start your career.

Good company to work with

Good company to work with got to learn a lot and build a professional stature in the company and learn more about work etiquettes and professionalism.

JP Morgan Chase Bank Review

Work life balance is pathetic in JP. Concentration on artificial intelligence across all processes. Too much politics and favourism within team. Every less interaction of top management.

Employee centric work place

JP Morgan is an employee centric workplace where one can learn multiple skill sets and explore various career options. They take care of employee in terms of remuneration, Healthcare, Food and also logistical services.

Pros

Free Lunches, Health care, Remuneration

Cons

Long Hours

Na

Amazing work environment,great leaders in the company. Salary is good and also lot of career growth opportunities. A lot of benefits come along the job.

Being an American company, this was a great place to work. I loved everything about the company except my job profile. I was here only because I could not find a medical transcription company that paid well and I had a family to support.

Pros

American work culture

Cons

I was working night shifts for all of my career here, and was ruining my health

Awesome organisation

Professional work environment, abides by the company values and vision. The company takes great care of its customers and employees. Worked in customer service, as well as back office,

Not a good company to start off their career

JPMorgan chase, the biggest banking giant in US is offering a lot of career. but I would say this company doesn't pay well for fresher's and people who works in the night shift. They are very below par in pay compared to other US banks

fun workplace supported different sports , other fun company events and social work one could be a part of month, quarterly, yearly rewards

Great work culture, two offs weekly, open work environment, weekly training, meeting ones scores with added benefits if one achieves the scores , employee recognition

Pros

food cards, company pick up and drop service, paid leaves, medical, PF's, fixed 9 hours shift, over time benefits

Jobs at Chase

See more jobs

Highly challenging place

Highly challenging and professional place with amazing work culture. Got a lot to learn from my senior colleague. Regular growth and opportunities for internal job transfer

Pros

Free lunch, transport

fun work place

typical management, but good work place and better scope for employee growth. infosys is one of the top most company so, we can explore our selfs here and we can acquire good knowledge.

Pros

free trainings

Cons

we don't have free lunches

Fun at work place

Good management with proper training provided. Work life well balanced. The shifts are fixed. Learned corporate values. No work pressure and fixed days off.

Pros

Free lunches and Drop

Excellent job culture

Great place to work. Superb management and work culture. Petfect place for work life and personal life balance. Great career mobility and growth opportunites.

Great place to work but lack of work/life balance.

JPMorgan is a great company where you can learn so many things, salary and monitory benefits along with other benefits are superb. Work culture is also very good. The only problem I felt that there is very less or no work life balance.

Pros

monitory benefits, Job Culture, Job security

Cons

No work life balance

good stability best company

The best its the best company fir carrer and stability.good the best company for me and our family......................................................

good

Cons

best

Productive and Fun Work Place

Excellent work culture. J P Morgan is about its core values and they really follow it. I was thr for 1.5 years but had brilliant time in learning and had superb realtions with everyone.

Pros

Sodexo

Cons

Night Shifts

Family

It was a small company and everyone knew each other. It was more like a family. We went by the term 'Work hard party harder'. I managed all modes of communication which was phones, chats and emails. Our managers were very co-opertive and motivating. We had pull off extra hours but it was all a part of the learning.

Productive and fun environment

The most fun and enjoyable day is at Friday, Learned many things on professionalism and lot of skills from co-workers.

Pros

Free breakfast

A wonderful experience at JP Morgan chase. Made work fun and productive

It was a great opportunity to begin my career at one of the leading banks in America.

Cons

n/a

productive

Good complany to work at prductive provides lots of oppurtunities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chase. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,968