Chase

Chase Employee Reviews

it was dream to work for JP and when i got selected it was like a dream come true. after spending 8 years in JP i had to leave as they were going from manual work to automation.
It was a small company and everyone knew each other. It was more like a family. We went by the term 'Work hard party harder'. I managed all modes of communication which was phones, chats and emails. Our managers were very co-opertive and motivating. We had pull off extra hours but it was all a part of the learning.
JP is one of the best company to work with. I have learned lot of thing from these company such as Global banking, Swift payment etc. The management of J P Morgan is very supportive. the Co-workers are very helpful there is nothing as hardest part in JP the time you enter to the premise for the work till the time you leave the premise is enjoyable part of JP.
A good learning experience. Fun activities at work would help keep involved in team bonding activities. Helped me shape my leadership[ qualities.
At J.P Morgan you walk in to work and are expected to know your job, no one is constantly supervising or monitoring so you get to work independently which is good. The only thing is you need to know your job really well because many a times you have to make a decision yourself of-course keeping in mind the company's policies and procedures and customers satisfaction as well. Working with J.P Morgan made me a professional, confident, enhanced my decision making skill & independently working ability. The hardest part of the job was to be on top leader board because of the highly competitive and highly skilled employees.
Pros
Free meals, Transportaion
Cons
Monetary Benefits
Workplace and management is very good. The hardest part of the job is to work in night shift. Weekend activities, Team outing is fun. Not satisfied with increments.
Leaned how to communicate in a better way. The management is very employ centric. Learned how to tackle irate customers on the phone.
Experience was great.Management has always been helpful and understanding.Very co-operative.would like to work with the organization again.
Pros
Free goodies
Cons
Induction was too long
JP Morgan is one of the leading banks in The United States of America. Its the best place to work at as the work culture is very professional , more emphasis is given to employee and customer satisfaction leading to better performance and company growth. Learned many new things and was really groomed well by the management to better understand my strength and weakness and work on improvising on it .
Pros
Free lunches, sport activities
Cons
A typical day at work would encompass follow up for client meetings, handle meetings, arranging & organising preparatory material for meetings, liaison with various departments for data. Prepare agendas for visitors & handle all arrangements for their access, travel schedules, co-ordinate meetings both internal & with external clients. Liaise with travel desk for flight bookings Liaise with concierge for car bookings The best part of my job is the coordination, follow up & getting to know clients across various fields.
Pros
Independence
Cons
Technical glitches
I have no complaints at all when it comes to J.P Morgan Services
Pros
Free Dinner, Transportation, Medical Allowance
Cons
Nothing comes to my mind
Good exposure to learn Payroll Good managers Nice support Yes Yes
The most fun and enjoyable day is at Friday, Learned many things on professionalism and lot of skills from co-workers.
Pros
Free breakfast
Cons
Good work experience, customer management but travelling was a constrain
JPM has given me a chance to actualize my management skills and learn more about financial instruments and the market flow.
Very good learning opportunity. Good Risk Framework Experienced co-workers Wide spectrum of Finance products
Pros
Great company, good management
Cons
Every day was fun. To provide best customer service. Management was good. I love my team. Initially it was difficult answering no stop call but later it was easy. Handling customers who were confused with their pay check.
It was a great opportunity to begin my career at one of the leading banks in America.
Cons
n/a
I got good opportunity working in JP Morgan. I learnt Financial Process and Technical Skills.
Pros
More Benefits
Cons
long time working hours
The Work environment in JP Morgan & Chase Bank is overall Good and very encouraging.
Pros
Good Management, Good Work Atmosphere
Cons
Prolonged Team hurdels
Good complany to work at prductive provides lots of oppurtunities
  1. Employee Reviews