Chegg

Chegg Employee Reviews

India112 reviews

Good

The company is very good day pay on time and the paid depends upon the hard work of the employees and generally. they pay Their employees on the time.

Flexible working hours , good Earning, possitive work culture

Work and Earn when you get time , overall great experiance , bonus 👍, incentives, good for college students , Transparency in work , Salary on time.

Pros

Flexible hours to work, no work pressure

Cons

Communication gap between SME and students, rating system

Chegg insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Support from manager

Chegg is always a best place to work.

I have learned a lot during my tenure. Management is very supportive and encourages team. I have handled challenging projects during my tenure. The work atmosphere is very comfortable.

Pros

Free snacks, coffee, tea etc.

Cons

Not much

Earn Money without limit

It is a part time job ,job not secure,subject knowledge only require.If you want little money and no time limit then apply for it.The techenical team is not enough knowledge to monitor your problem so most of time solution rejectedThey pay less accoding to the question tough level

Pros

No time limit Nothing good about the company

Cons

Less pay for top question Rejection rate high due to waste company policy

Good part time job for students and working professionals

Good part time job for students and working professionals .. and it was a good experience and learning .Chegg, Inc., is an American education technology company based in Santa Clara, California. It provides digital and physical textbook rentals, textbooks, online tutoring, and other student services.

okay

okayish. everything depends on u. freelance work. less scope of error. salary depends on how many questions u solve correctly. answer those questions u r confident

Best for tutors

You can answer the questions anytime anywhere. There are different subjects from which you can choose. It is easy and interesting if you have decent knowledge in your respective fields.

Work at your own phase and earn how much you want..

Chegg is one of the best online job. Where you can work on your convient time. No pressure on our work.Salary was ontime every month.If you are really good in your subject then Chegg is the best place to earn.Very much trustworthy site.Happy chegging!!

Productive and good workplace.

Good company to work with, especially for freshers, can work anytime and the pay is reasonable too. And there are bonuses when ever there is huge workload.

Very poor communication

From the beginning, there is a poor communication and also poor in approving the details.There is no good response from the management.No advantage for independent contractor.

Pros

No pros on Chegg

Cons

Too many cons

Best company

I seriously love working at Chegg , it's an amazing company with 1hour of break and only 5 days working . Salary always comes fast and we get monthly bonuses and incentives from our company. We play indoor games in our of like table tennis pool etc , it's a global experience in new delhi.

Pros

Subsidised lunch

Rewarding and self-paced.

The perks of working at Chegg is that it gives an immense opportunity to learn and teach at the same time. It is self paced since the managed network expert does not have any kind of pressure to perform. The incentives depend on your output, and that is the best thing about working with Chegg. More work you do, accordingly you are rewarded. Working with chegg has been a wonderful opportunity for me as it has provided me with learning platform, earning potential and i have become financially independent.

Great for freshers.

Chegg is a great platform for freshers and experienced ones. It's global exposure will certainly expand your knowledge. Also, we are free from any kind of pressures like targets and frequent meetings.

Pros

Flexible timing, No targets.

Cons

Less support in subject, Risk of freelancing, Night work.

People and culture

Amazing people and very much employee centric. A great start for freshers and extremely great for experienced. Professional and great places to work.

Pros

Free snacks 24/7, benefits, Swag kit every year, Shares, yearly appraisals

Cons

Nothing to point out

Productive and an amazing work environment.

Love working at Chegg. The people here are the kindest and the work environment is so beautiful and interactive. I have learnt a lot here. My mentors here are very patient and very understanding. I enjoy working at Chegg.

Pros

Amazing work-culture

Productive and fun workplace

I learn alot from Chegg.Chegg give a platform to connect whole world.This give a very good opportunity to explore myself.We can earn and learn from this platform

Very relaxed work culture and very good for freelance work

It is a platform to help students with their queries where an expert gets renumeration according to his/her contribution per query basis and people are earning very good money after spending some time there

Pros

Work at your own comfort

Cons

No work during semester breaks and have to work in night to earn more

Exceelent

Study and earning go hand in hand .Bonuses are fab ! You can earn as much as you can .No limit to earnings.Flexible timingsEnhance your knowledge.Answer writing capability.

Pros

Bonuses

Cons

Less flow of questions some months

Good

It was exciting and good. It was productive and nice experience. My job was authoring text book solutions which was work from home.The payment process also good and it was timely. Bonus was also given on few books and questions.

Pros

Bonus on few books

Cons

Giving morequestions to solve

Nice place for permanently remote work

The system is interesting. As Subject Matter Expert you get questions from students and paid according to quality of solutions provided, be it handwritten or typed. This is subject to sudden Quality Review for answers and a warning is given for totally incorrect answers. Repeating the said offence leads to account revocation. The monthly payment is quite good depending on how much time you devote here because there are no fixed or minimum working hours, so earnings can vary without any limits. There is a prefixed rate for answering each question which varies across subjects. And it is subject to 10% withholding tax before crediting the same to your bank account.

Pros

Enhancement of existing knowledge and sharpening of concepts that might have become rusty, regular payments, occasional criteria based bonuses

Cons

Less earnings for finance experts versus science experts, not a level playing field

Managed Network Expert

Amazing place .Great work life balance and lot of knowledge enhancement.The only issue is as it is freelancing don't provide experience certificate.Timings are excellent and no stress.Great if you want side income.

Pros

Cons

No experience certificate

Compare Chegg with