Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited

Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
4.1Job Security & Advancement

Good work environment

Competitive environment We can learn a lot here Time managing skills Discipline It had it's own mission and vision which is very attractive Always strives for the development

Fun for interns.,

Week long training about the refinery was fun. Couldn't learn much about the company as an intern. Outside the city so long commute, plenty of time for settling in.

Productive and fun workplace

nice place to work, Appreciates new ideas to innovation and helps budding engineers to grow. Being a chemical engineering student I really enjoyed working here.

Overall it was a good experience

It was good exposure on the days of internship and gained some knowledge about the process and it helps me to know something which I didn't get in my college...

Good explore of oil & gas for diploma and beginners of engineers.

Good company with good explore of field work on oil & gas industry which we can learn in maintenance, project, execution, etc., were diploma and engineers will have a good learning point from the basics.

Good

Was good. had good experience. Colleagues are friendly. Left it as difficult to get permanent and too far from my place. Located in Industrial area. can smell Oil and Gas always

Very productive and informative intern , learning from experienced employess

I worked as an engineering intern at Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited. It was good fun and was extremely informative. I gained useful knowledge about the refinery process of LPG, Petrol, and Diesel. The company as a whole is a great organization with a lot of expertise to learn from.

Good work exposure

Very friendly and supportive colleagues and senior staff who are highly experienced have definitely added to my successful career at Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited, Chennai. During the two years of my tenure every other day was unique and challenging as the company is having vast operations and I was having an opportunity learn new things. Petroleum Industry was very new to me and I was able to learn the processes involved and the operating model of the company. The management is very supportive and always open to my suggestions and feedback. The workplace and culture is topnotch Hardest part of the job is that you would frequently find unique and new areas of learning

Knowledgable place

It is best place to gain knowledge in most of the mechanical equipment and have a large amount of job opportunities.Safety assurance is more helpful for job safety.

Fun and knowledgeable workplace

Cpcl is a central government sector. Good work experience, my first industry, worked as apprentice, very usefull to improve my knowledge on equipments

Pros

Food accommodation

excellent

Better knowledge develop good salary learning management is too good better working environment and good facilities provided for employer

More technical

The job I used to work require great practice to fulfill the clients requirement but it took less than a week to attain that perfection and the ergonomics at work, people who have guided me taught everything they have learned in their experience without any partiality. When I landed my foot in chennai petroleum for the position I was held, i guess I am the luckiest one. The toughest part of the work is to wake up soon to get to work and to go home late in the evening.

Pros

Multi Lingual

Cons

New Experience

This was my first organizational experience, involving discussion with clients to get their requirement and then implementing it the way they wanted it. It was a great learning experience.

A good company to learn work

i do not wish to tell anything about this company. i got training in this company for one year and one month. I would like to recommend this company for younger generations.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

No over time.

Productive and fun workplace

the most important thing we can learn is the people management. you will have to manage people from diverse mindset and most of them envious of your career growth. you will learn to manage and get things done from the same set of people. thats a great achievement

Growth of Life

Giving learning opportunities and Providing guidelines for growing in our life. Easily learn about oil and gas field from here.

good

this is a first company in career of my life. i never forget, this is i learned many of the knowedge/ nice people and goog job

Best work place

Gud place to learn all the mass transfer and heat transfer operations very gud work culture but poor safety Periodical training and refreshment courses provided

good work culture

very critical job and challenging job my review about company is good but salary wise is not sufficient

Super place to work

Very good Company, I learned a lot about instrumentation field

good industrial experience

It is a oil and power production company.Also it is public sector.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3