Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited

Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited Management reviews

Clear

Super work place

Very. good. experience with work, people,. Management,. Control room,. Commissioning of. CCR,. Annual Turn around of all units. Equipment,. Especially Reformer, replacement of flue gas coffin box bricks, convection section coils etc. Catalyst renewal.

Very Good Company to work at Oil and Gas Industry..

Starts at 07:30 and Closes at 16:00 Hrs. So many things to learn if you are keen for Mechanical and Chemical Engineers. Management is very Supportive and will give training to their employees to make them future leaders. Very Hot weather in chennai and Some times Language may cause problem to other State persons which can be learned within a year time.

Pros

So many Pros Salary/Knowledge/Work life Balance/work Culture.

Cons

No Township and Language

Amazin place to work

Amazing place to work, Great knowledge transfer. the managements help with the training very well. We were able to give our inputs and was equally validated.

Pros

Great benifits

Good work exposure

Very friendly and supportive colleagues and senior staff who are highly experienced have definitely added to my successful career at Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited, Chennai. During the two years of my tenure every other day was unique and challenging as the company is having vast operations and I was having an opportunity learn new things. Petroleum Industry was very new to me and I was able to learn the processes involved and the operating model of the company. The management is very supportive and always open to my suggestions and feedback. The workplace and culture is topnotch Hardest part of the job is that you would frequently find unique and new areas of learning

Good

Good Lunch provided to all. Computerised atmosphere. Good Management System. Good Safety Measures. Respecting Co workers. Good Transport facility. Good in all.

excellent

Better knowledge develop good salary learning management is too good better working environment and good facilities provided for employer

Productive and fun workplace

the most important thing we can learn is the people management. you will have to manage people from diverse mindset and most of them envious of your career growth. you will learn to manage and get things done from the same set of people. thats a great achievement

Productive Workplace

Management is bit more difficult to reach on. Co-workers are very co-operative in all ways possible. Hardest part is to inspect the work place.

Pros

Sufficient Breaks

Cons

Poor Managment

Good Work Place

The atmosphere at the work was quite good , and had learned lot more good things in the same aspect. The management should be improved of processing salary which was quite late which was quite tough to handle.

Pros

Free lunch, Cab facilities

Cons

8hrs duty sure

working experience

Was assigned in AMCE in CPCL- (Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd) and for SAT commissioning actives in South region. As in Commissioning team we successfully commission and maintained in new expanding project of “CPCL- (Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd) which includes of CCR plant to meet the tight deadline specified by the client. Had also earned appreciation from the management.

It is one of the best company

I learned moral and deciplene from the company. It produces quality and valuable products. The company gives more attention to quality and hard work

Oracle Technical Developer

• Worked as Functional Analyst for Oracle Purchasing, Payables, Receivables, General Ledger, Cash management and Fixed Assets.• Studied and evaluated functionalities of various modules.• Defined Set of books, accounting flexfield structure.• Prepared Setup documents (BR100) for Accounts payables & Accounts Receivable.• Created Responsibilities with menu exclusions as part of SOD & tested all the menus & functions.• Configured Financial Statement Generator (FSG) Reports for financial reporting by defining Row Set, Column Sets and Content Set.• Prepared functional Design Documents for application extensions and conversions (MD.050).• Prepared Test Scripts for Integration Testing (TE040).• Handled post go-live user support.• Developed the training material for the users.________________________________________

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3