Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited

• Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager

There is no fun in working place

There is no way for fun because any time whatever is going on I am the responsibility for gate and allover area so there is no fun and no entertainment

Pros

Any time in Admin

Cons

Short hours

Work Culture very nearer to my home

Good Environment work in this Petroleum industry CPCL engineer when am working that time all are good team to Co operative nature help tendancy any issue will be then there be solution over there EIL Engineer Superditent very Co operative easy to work over there

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Hours of working any no issue

Refinery 1

I can't not say I show my work I enjoyed tha hard work in mechanical work some time fell in tha work tha howners sometimes eritaing in work place but I understand

Nice and good

I worked as a trainee here 1 year,,,, Sure the 1 year gone quickly,,and well food supply,,, canteen facilities,,, Work hour 7 .30am to 4.00pm general Also shift there,,, and friendly employees and good culture

Fun for interns.,

Week long training about the refinery was fun. Couldn't learn much about the company as an intern. Outside the city so long commute, plenty of time for settling in.

Good project

Installation,execution and commissioning of blower,tower.columns,vessels and equipment. Installation,alignment and commissioning of the industrial pumps and compressors. prepare the purchase order like all equipment commissioning and maintenance and maintenance consumables and spares. Create and sustain a good team spirit with the project team,client and contractors. Execute and monitor the trouble shooting remedies,shut down activities and prepare the schedules..

Pros

Allowance, Benefits

Cons

short leave

Very Good Company to work at Oil and Gas Industry..

Starts at 07:30 and Closes at 16:00 Hrs. So many things to learn if you are keen for Mechanical and Chemical Engineers. Management is very Supportive and will give training to their employees to make them future leaders. Very Hot weather in chennai and Some times Language may cause problem to other State persons which can be learned within a year time.

Pros

So many Pros Salary/Knowledge/Work life Balance/work Culture.

Cons

No Township and Language

Amazin place to work

Amazing place to work, Great knowledge transfer. the managements help with the training very well. We were able to give our inputs and was equally validated.

Pros

Great benifits

Fun and knowledgeable workplace

Cpcl is a central government sector. Good work experience, my first industry, worked as apprentice, very usefull to improve my knowledge on equipments

Pros

Food accommodation

Great working in CPCL

I have learned so many things in this company professionally. It has been a great time working with CPCL. Good work place culture has been maintained. The hardest part is, there are so many long working hours. The most enjoyable part is the company provides lunches, team outings, arranging vacations for the employees etc.

Pros

Free lunches

excellent

Better knowledge develop good salary learning management is too good better working environment and good facilities provided for employer

safety

i feel safety to work there... iam so lucky to work there because that company is atop most leading company... that teaches many useful kowledge to me...

Pros

free food accoumandation, cab

administrative works

i learned about how to generate a enquiry and comparative statement for the vendors than releasing the orders . than our co workers are very help full.

Pros

free lunches

Good Work Place

The atmosphere at the work was quite good , and had learned lot more good things in the same aspect. The management should be improved of processing salary which was quite late which was quite tough to handle.

Pros

Free lunch, Cab facilities

Cons

8hrs duty sure

good work culture

very critical job and challenging job my review about company is good but salary wise is not sufficient

productive and fun workplace

my job was very easy and so comfortable and satisfied my work.my co-worker and managers so good,i learned lot of things..

Pros

minimum cost of lunch (50p)

Cons

long hour

place

good work place and we able lean lot of thinks .... but salary low ...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3