Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited

Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.9Pay & Benefits

Good work environment

Competitive environment We can learn a lot here Time managing skills Discipline It had it's own mission and vision which is very attractive Always strives for the development

Fun for interns.,

Week long training about the refinery was fun. Couldn't learn much about the company as an intern. Outside the city so long commute, plenty of time for settling in.

Productive and fun workplace

nice place to work, Appreciates new ideas to innovation and helps budding engineers to grow. Being a chemical engineering student I really enjoyed working here.

Very Good Company to work at Oil and Gas Industry..

Starts at 07:30 and Closes at 16:00 Hrs. So many things to learn if you are keen for Mechanical and Chemical Engineers. Management is very Supportive and will give training to their employees to make them future leaders. Very Hot weather in chennai and Some times Language may cause problem to other State persons which can be learned within a year time.

Pros

So many Pros Salary/Knowledge/Work life Balance/work Culture.

Cons

No Township and Language

Great working in CPCL

I have learned so many things in this company professionally. It has been a great time working with CPCL. Good work place culture has been maintained. The hardest part is, there are so many long working hours. The most enjoyable part is the company provides lunches, team outings, arranging vacations for the employees etc.

Pros

Free lunches

More technical

The job I used to work require great practice to fulfill the clients requirement but it took less than a week to attain that perfection and the ergonomics at work, people who have guided me taught everything they have learned in their experience without any partiality. When I landed my foot in chennai petroleum for the position I was held, i guess I am the luckiest one. The toughest part of the work is to wake up soon to get to work and to go home late in the evening.

Pros

Multi Lingual

Cons

A good company to learn work

i do not wish to tell anything about this company. i got training in this company for one year and one month. I would like to recommend this company for younger generations.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

No over time.

Productive and fun workplace

the most important thing we can learn is the people management. you will have to manage people from diverse mindset and most of them envious of your career growth. you will learn to manage and get things done from the same set of people. thats a great achievement

Growth of Life

Giving learning opportunities and Providing guidelines for growing in our life. Easily learn about oil and gas field from here.

Productive workplace

Freedom to work and opportunity for making new things. This job is risky, some who have weathered the storm have seen success but at the cost of monotony, and never knowing what will happen the next quarter.

safety

i feel safety to work there... iam so lucky to work there because that company is atop most leading company... that teaches many useful kowledge to me...

Pros

free food accoumandation, cab

Cons

good

this is a first company in career of my life. i never forget, this is i learned many of the knowedge/ nice people and goog job

administrative works

i learned about how to generate a enquiry and comparative statement for the vendors than releasing the orders . than our co workers are very help full.

Pros

free lunches

Memorable one

There is a slight lack of co-operation between departments. The employees customize to more comfort than work.

Pros

post payment

Cons

No long hours

good work culture

very critical job and challenging job my review about company is good but salary wise is not sufficient

Good company but salary is too low

Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) is the largest refinery in South India with a total refining capacity of 10.5 million metric tons per annum (mmtpa). It operates two refineries located in Tamil Nadu – the first refinery at Chennai with a capacity of 9.5 mmtpa while, the second refinery at Cauvery Basin near Nagapattinam with a capacity of one mmtpa. The company is headquartered at Chennai in Tamil Nadu, India.

Pros

no free lunch

Cons

It is one of the best company

I learned moral and deciplene from the company. It produces quality and valuable products. The company gives more attention to quality and hard work

Manitanance work

All filed instrument calibration, and comissing , loop cheeking....Etc

Pros

hard work

Cons

8 hours

My Work Area

My Work Area is the Old plant it was started before 50 years (1964) and it's Having very old equipments and non-security level.But Old is Gold now it's self there is no problem Arrished.I like my plant because it teaching me lot of things.

Pros

free tifan in morning and free lunch in afternoon

Cons

8 hrs (8.15 am to 4.15 pm)

Career oriented company

*i undergone inplant training for a month* More freedom to work* Good employee care

Pros

job security

Cons

not found

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3