Cherry Hill

Cherry Hill Employee Reviews

Fun Job

The job is fun, however my experience was not great. I worked there as a Head Cashier for almost a year. The job itself was nice and easy. i had some great experiences. The only reason i quit was because of the staff, managers, and pay. I was not paid fairly for the work i did. The staff and managers were rude and very harsh and showed no compassion. I was not allowed any breaks, for lunch or even bathroom breaks.

Pros

Fun experiences

Cons

Very poor Employee care

A super fun place to work

I really enjoyed working for this company. I worked at the Santa picture place in our local mall and I had so much fun. The people I worked with were great and we all got along so well. I was even payed a fairly good amount for starting. I had so much fun at work everyday. Although, I never met the actual manager of the Santa booth. But the assistant managers were so great and very dependable. I was also very well trained and I was able to do my job correctly.

Pros

Fun work environment, good pay, fun managers

Cons

Part timers get nothing.

Cherry Hill insights

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

productive fun workplace

I had a great time working for cherry hill, it was fun, great staff . I just loved seeing all the smiling faces on the kids coming to see Santa. I really took joy in seeing the look on a parents face after seeing their childs Santa pic.

Great Starter Job

Cherry Hill is a good starter job as it is seasonal, so it doesn't interfere with school. It's also very easy to get time off, with the large number of lifeguards working there. The pay wasn't the best since you get paid for the number of years you've worked for them. (15-year-olds: $6.50, 16-year-olds: $7.50 and so on). They chose new head guards every year, so the opportunity to advance exists but can be challenging.

Pros

Paid breaks, fun environment

Cons

Pay

Over all an amazing place to work

A very fun fun place to work ! Was very excited for it being my first job they were very patient with me and they walked me through everything. I have very bad anxiety and this was a good place to start coming out of my shell.

Seasonal job

It was a stressful environment and the management was not very good. it wasn't very organized. Positions always changed, not everyone was treated fairly.

Pros

good pay

Cons

bad management

Fun and safe work place.

It is a very nice starter job. Most beginning lifeguards start at a minimum of 11.50 in the state of Utah, but cherry hill does it off of age grade. Starting rate for someone who is fifteen is 7.15 an hour. I am a senior and I am paid 8 an hour. Besides the payment it is one of the best jobs you could ever have. They have super fun work parties. The people there are super kind and welcoming. By the end of the season it feels like your part of a family. Also usually the patrons are quite kind and amazing. It is really the best fun place you’ll ever know.

Pros

Great at encouraging you to work harder.

Cons

The pay is super low.

There's no leadership they only give orders without any help

They are controlling & never wants to help out. They are always short handed. They never be organized. They're work always end up on the CNA not the nurse's NIR Manager's.

Its productive and being able to build personal relationships with the customers and their children to help them become happy in meeting their idols.

Being able to help kids have a great time meeting the easter bunny and Santa Claus is enjoyment in itself. The there is the chance to watch the glow that lights up within the children eyes when they meet these figures and have the chance to tell them the dreams and wishes. Being apart of that is a feeling thats very hard to describe. Only word that comes to mind when thinking about it is a blessing.

Pros

Enjoyment, Emotional connection, and Smiles

Cons

Healthcare, it being seasonal

I loved working for cherry hill

I really loved coming to work looked forward to going back every day. The smiles with the family's and my employees. Meet alot of people. The hardest thing was getting people to come to there interviews.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Cherry Hill?

Paid wkly

Printers, and kiosk needed to be replaced making taking care of customers difficult. Overall. meet new people, pay ok, helped people capture special moments, especially for the babies, toddlers, teens, and even adults. Not a total bad experience.

Great Place to work.

Is a great place for Teens and High schooler to work!!!!! Schedule was a little crazy. You were always busy. And sometimes had to deal with stressful times.

Great first job

The supervisors at Cherry Hill are wonderful and care so much about their employees. The pay is not the best, but every year it increases a bit. After 3 years of working an being a manager I get paid $8.50 which is a little lower than typical for a teenage-level job. Definitely not an ending career, but great experience.

Bad management

This company is the place to go to if you want to be underpaid and overworked. The management is so lazy! They will overwork you and then get angry when things are not completely done. The residents are the ones who end up suffering. Then the management wonders why they have no staff. You are just a number here, and very expendable. If I can give zero stars I would.

great way to meet new people

this job has a very friendly atmosphere where you can get to know a lot of new people in a short amount of time. the lifeguard department is by far the best

It was what I expected for a seasonal job

Since it was literally just for a few weeks it didn't have much of an impact on me or my life, just some extra money in my pocket. The manager was excellent at her job however.

Pros

Seasonal positioning

Cons

Seasonal Positioning

Fun productive

Always made the job fun! Make families leave with smiles! Make sure the kids are happy and laughing! Very friendly environment! Always make sure customers are happy!

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Short breaks

Wonderful as a first job

This job prepares you for more jobs when you get older. They teach you about computers, money, parents and their kids. They throw parties and meetings to help you know what to do.

Pros

Good for a first job

Cons

No free lunches

At least you can earn your certification

Mgmt talks to you any kind of way Majority of the CNA are unprofessional...they put on a role and do the residents any kind of way and short cut...9-10 the residents are not properly bathed and are wiped down with a adult wipe They talk to residents very rudely and throw them around You do not always get the time needed off If you get a set schedule,employees come to work and you have the same set of residents you will be kind of ok And they have 1 resident that everyone hates to get and I mean they really hate this resident

Pros

Certification

Cons

Its a job, taking care of residents In need

fun place to work

I learned that you must be responsible for everything you must treat customers with kidness and no attitude. make sure things are always done the right way and just focus on yourself and things you have to accomplish

Pros

free lunches

Cons

30 min break

Great place to work and learn

I'm very pleased c Cherry Hill Neurosciences. I've worked there for 5+ years and gained much knowledge about brain and spine conditions. Had great mentors and teachers.

Pros

Great learning environment

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cherry Hill. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Cherry Hill
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?