Chettinad Cement Corporation Ltd
View all Chettinad Cement Corporation Ltd reviews

Chettinad Cement Corporation Ltd

Chettinad Cement Corporation Ltd Employee Review

Good

Management is Hard ,it is better not to join them ,especially, the new Generation as the organisation is in blame game policies with many are running out of the organisation,Because ,some particular persons and community has done some blunder their assumption all are like that. With Which they think that , the team which is there now ,they are goodFirst and foremost the upper Management ,should think twice ,there many issues under their nose itself ,they donot realize that many are behind them.The Management ,should improve on their thinking, that the old ex employees ,there many are good ,honest and sincere people .Nobody ,is there in the Upper Management to advice them properly. better New Generation ,please donot join this company.

Pros

Free semi furnished house, free drinking water, free electricity

Cons

Necessity based

Same role

Good Work Culture

I Have enjoyed at Chettinad Cement. They are giving chance to work in four projects in Tamilnadu & Karnataka.Work culture is Very Good. I am having full freedom.
Same location

Fun and skill oriented

I was handling cash, vendor payments, Tax returns, Accounts receivable and payable and Bank reconciliations, Its a nice place to work and I learned to be punctual and got a chance of learning e-filing tax returns both direct and indirect tax.

Pros

Free lunches

Same location

Free lance working culture

Learn more about multi skills operation and taken lots of assignments in different arena's of work.Learnt about freedom of work and show our competancy in the areas where we are strong and give good deliveries.

Pros

Good proximity with MD if good deliverable are there

Cons

Less job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chettinad Cement Corporation Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Chettinad Cement Corporation Ltd with

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?