Chetu Inc.

Chetu Inc. Employee Reviews

Chetu is one of the fasted growing companies in the IT sector and has great projects. Anybody who joins in would be thrilled. It's amazing to be a part
Pros
The managers and team leaders are really supportive
Cons
Long working hours and night shifts are given without any prior notice
Chetu is one of the fastest-growing companies in Noida in IT sector. I have been working in Chetu for the past 3 years. There have been several ups-downs but overall it has been a great learning experience
Pros
Able to explore new technologies Transparency within management Great increment process
Cons
Alternative working Saturday's hampers balance, affect the health and no time for rest
Working environment is good and very supportive and best thing is better hierarchy management for development LIke TM > TL > PM > FM etc.Sports culture is temporary because event is organize every working Saturday employee participate the game but without playing the game winner will be announced.
Cons
I started my career with Chetu and the experience has been awesome. They have a great set of clients and the work culture promotes employee growth. In that span, I had opportunities to develop my skills with the training programs and had global exposure.
Pros
Quick response of the management, Various training programs, Salary is better than average
Cons
timings are little difficult to follow
I have been working with Chetu for two and a half years and the journey has been quite decent. They have an amazing team and it's never a boring day. The HR department plans great employee engagement activities and fun events.
Pros
Skill Development session. Software upgradation training, fun activities alternative weekend
Cons
Long shifts, Odd timings
- Energetic & fast paced- Coordination- Good & Helpful Management- Work & Life balance- Getting Conference room- Monthly Meetings & Celebrations-
Pros
Opportunity to work with really cool and talented people.
Cons
N/a
Good company to start your career with.Always open for learning provides various other benefits.
Pros
Free Saturday lunches
Cons
Managment should more supportive
It was a life remembering experience ,I will never forget working with the company,I still regret that I had left the company, everything was good of the company.may almighty bless chetu.
Pros
Everything is good as far as I am concerned
Cons
No cons
office timing is not good 2:30 pm to 11:30 pm, poor management even T.L. behaviour is not towards team member. Project manager will pressure you to stay late night everyday to complete work because they don't set the time line of project properly.
Pros
you will learn how to work under heavy pressure while your TL, Managers are don't know about technology on which you are working
Cons
Many
If person who really want to something new then person will defiantly learn something new end of the day. Give your 100 percent to fulfill the client deadline.
I have spent a wonderful professional tenure at Chetu. People out here are filled with energy and young spirit of ideas which will lead the organisation to the greater heights though it has already made a remarkable history among its clients and industry related market. Kudos To Chetu, outstanding mentors, colleagues and subordinates. Best place to join and learn if anyone looks for their career growth !
Pros
Healthy Environment, Good clients, Helping colleagues and subordinates
Cons
Short breaks, operation team has to improve lot of things
Typical day at work most of the time as you need to work on the requirements of the project with the tight deadlines. Floor Managers/ team leaders are very supportive and helpful in terms of finishing the work. Management need more improvement on their side seems like there is a kind of Dictatorship from the operations side. Workplace culture is good though, no rush and pressure. The hardest part of job is alternate Saturdays working. Most enjoyable part of the job is events and little activities on various occasions. (Must improved- Food quality on Saturdays.)
Chetu is a US based software organization and it is a very employee friendly company and they also offer number of opportunities in terms of technical skills. Travel is also required as per your job role and must say that the arrangements are completely fine and good. They also have a very attracting appraisal policy as compared to other organizations. Management is kinda supportive and they know how to solve problems and grievance handling is also cool from their side. Most projects demand change in technical skills sometimes and you have to be more updated for that and that's why they provide you training on particular technology. Communication flow is good in all departments of the organization. They are quickly responsive and supportive.
Pros
They are quickly responsive and supportive, They also have a very attracting appraisal policy as compared to other organizations, Clubs and Events
Cons
Can't dress up by yourself, operations dept is total mess, Saturdays should be off
Really smart people, a lot of opportunity for growth, always encouraged to be innovative, think big, and create something new. Competitive salary and benefits with other major tech companies. 100% self motivating work environment. No dress code and 4 legged friends are welcome.
Pros
Free lunches, adaptive environment, employee friendly
Cons
Self motivation is required, unnecessary late stays sometimes
All day at work is very enjoyable and hardworking. You may learn very good skills and technologies in the organization. Nice teammates. They are strict process-wise. Need to be more efficient and productive here.
Pros
Free lunches on Saturdays, good number of teams, good support from higher authorities
Cons
Saturdays should be off, management need some improvementr
The day at work is very nice and good, you need to complete your task anyhow like all the companies. Work culture is good and very supportive. Chance to learn multiple technologies. Event management is also good.
Pros
Event management is nice, pool of technologies, multiple opportunities, dynamic nature
Cons
Healthcare plan is for self only after 6 months
The day at work is always fine but it seems like you need to stretch the working hours as per the requirement of project often. I have learned so many technologies here and this organization always help you to do good. Management is also very adaptable, supportive and helpful. They are highly serious related to their commitments and promises. Workplace culture is highly friendly and supportive. Hardest part of the job is to attend the office on alternate Saturdays even if there is no much work to do on projects. The most enjoyable part of the job is to attend the events and club activities on alternate Saturdays in the organization.
Pros
Free lunch on Saturdays, Nice events and club activities, Multiple skillset of technologies, various training to update yourself as per the market standards, communication is very transparent.
Cons
A bit short breaks in working hours, sometimes highly stretched working hours.
Chetu is very employee friendly organization and I have been working as an Inside Sales Representative and my experience is so good with the organization. Management is very supportive and helpful, although there are some tight deadlines that motivates you to do the work in a timeframe with more accuracy. Workplace culture is also very good along with lots of perks and benefits. Casual events/ club activities on every Friday is the most enjoyable part of the job.
I have been working as Software Test Engineer in Chetu for 3 years. 1) Very high adaptive environment 2) good amount of work and projects 3) appraisal policy is very nice and smooth
Good place to work and I find any issue with this place. Everything seems fine . Good work culture and friendly environment to work . Training are given time to time.
See this company hired me when i was desperate to come back to North India. Thanks for that. But the day I joined to the day I left it was a complete disaster , including many colleagues , work environment sucks , everyone lives in the horror of getting fired. There's a camera at every spot and your floor manager keeps a watch. According to me , not a feasible place to work in. Remember, they hire you at awesome salary and kick you out once the need is over , happened with me , i used to think that it isnt possible , afterall it's a company, but it does , they take 10% of your salary and save it on your behalf till end of year , but you shall never receive it cuz you were already kicked out. Trust me , the HR told me this, salary was not as per my experience, my question to him , why did you hire me then ? Thry fire you on the spot. Inshort, go there if you want to struggle and see the torture life has . Baaki jaisi aapki shraddha.
  1. Employee Reviews