Childfund India

Childfund India Employee Reviews

Simple do work on given time if you need help everyone is ready to help. Management good, most enjoyable part of job is mobilization I love to motivate youth for education and after complet training when I do placement and see cute smile on there face wow
Good organisation to work with. Not good in terms of work environment. Your salary and benefits will be credited on time. There's fixed sat & sun off and you will get 3 other leaves each month.
Working in ChildFund India, has been a great experience wherein I had to deal with children and sponsors keeping them as unique people. I did attend to sponsor queries and updated and maintained their records on a regular basis. Communication between the child and sponsor were maintained. It was a joy to see that the sponsor is retained by providing him/her with necessary details of his/her child with factual information. The hardest part of the job is indeed to retain sponsors when they feel that their contribution is not reaching the children.
It is an international NGO based in Verginia, USA operating in more than 50 countries. Working for the welfare of underprivileged children throughout the entire world.
Pros
Salary and benefits
Cons
Work environment and policies are not good
The organisation is a great place to work at wit some insightful conversations taking place. Its a growing organisation which gives you an opportunity to learn.
I heartily thank to ChildFund India for giving me an opportunity to take the challenge to establish new financial systems and procedures in the BF area, which helped me, grow more effective professionally and to contribute to the organization. At the same time, had the challenge to play major role in establishing the area office operations to meet the programmatic demands both at area office and in the field operations from time to time. I show my gratitude to ChildFund India for recognizing me as a resource person and the opportunity given to me contribute my knowledge and experience to other areas and new staff members during induction training. I look forward to contribute my best in institutionalizing the internal control systems at area level and to guide and support to the partners CPOs and MPA partners in establishing the new financial systems and procedures in their projects.