China Gate Restaurants Pvt Ltd

China Gate Restaurants Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

India8 reviews

Challenging

Have to complete all day to day work..work is full of stress..but we have to complete it in time period..but after 3 yr salary is same no increments..

fun workplace

Working at Chinagate Restaurant pvt ltd was a remarkable experience comfortable and fun atmosphere but due to project issue not able to continue the job

It's envairment very good

My senior and my director, is very co ordinate with my work and appreciate also, my coligs also vary helpfull and hard working , company envirment is good, my senior is guiding me any difficulty related work.

Great place to learn new skills.have great Bosses to learn how to use skills and selling skills.

Super place for work,great learning with new skill development.aslo boost confidence level along with self motivation.Boss has trust and confidence in their employees.

No job security no life balance everything is messed up.

Everyday they fired so many staff that is also for no reason. They dont provide salary slip appointment letter, they want u to work like slave still if u worked on der conditions than also fnf is confirm so dont waste ur time in this comapny. I saw so many people lost their jobs in front of me so beware.

Pros

Free lunches for ground staff

Cons

So many peoples are stay at companies rented room so they work for 12 hrs

This Company always sincerity for all Employees.... Take care for all Staff.

China Gate Restaurant Pvt Ltd. Mumbai Really I am very satisfied with my job. I think I will change my Future.... All Staffs are very cooperative . thank u CGRPL

Pros

Providing Accommodation and Fooding

Cons

9hrs

Owner driven.

Things change like the after effect of a cyclone. Anybody can do any job as per the owners wish. Salaries dont feture on the salary slips, they have a fixed amount after which they will not show it on the salary slip.

Pros

Exposure to different cuisines.

Cons

cant use the salary slip for a change of job, long work hours.

mismanaged organization.

No surety about job description. No decision making liberties for the job in hand. Very mismanaged state of affairs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at China Gate Restaurants Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

China Gate Restaurants Pvt Ltd Reviews by Location

Learn about China Gate Restaurants Pvt Ltd in popular locations

• China Gate Restaurants Pvt Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?