CHIREC International School

CHIREC International School Employee Reviews

Lot to learn

The best learning platform, It's a rollercoaster experience and finally I enjoyed it. I have learnt to conduct Active classrooms and make the lesson plans interesting.

Loved to be a part of Student Community

I will not comment on the management bcoz for 1.4 yrs they have paid my livelihood & have helped me a lot. Don't Trust anyone even kids here manipulate

Pros

Free Lunch and Transportation

Cons

Vice principal kathyayini politics

Paid decently , but never believes the Staffs

I refrain from commenting because if I comment it would not be correct, for one year I received my wages and worked hard but they never recognized the commitment I have given in.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Never Believes staff but believes the false stories of students

productive and power work place.

Best school for growing with hard and dedicated work. Staff is like family. Home away home. we enjoy working here. Grow along with organisation. true.

Dont join this organization

Age old practices over here are not viable anymore to this generation. Tightly packed schedule will suffocate you . No work family life balance . Outdated technology / practices will irritate you. No due respect to employees.

productive anddfun work place,team work

It was very pleasure working in one of the top most schools of telangana..It was a good experience as i learnt usage of new technology like smart board,extramarks edu sotware,ERP portol for marks and remarks entry,creating our own lesson plan,question bank,blue prints.....

Pros

free lunches, laptops with internet faclities

Teacher

A reputed school which accepts freshers without experience and offers good salary.Learned how to tell children the basic and make them learn with practicipate in every day lesson.The management is always supportive and easily available for our needs.

Pros

Free lunches, transport and increments

supportive staff and nice work place

i got a well experiance in chirec i joined with 1year experiance, i learned the work related to cash with tally,payments and receipts ,bills verifcation jvs etc

Very enjoyable

I must say that this is the best school and i enjoyed working there because i love this profession and this school gave me opportunity to fulfil my passion towards sports. The reason I quit the job is I was Conceived and had to move to my parents place Nalgonda

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Brilliant place for professional growth

CHIREC International is a brilliant international school. Apart from the dissatisfying pay scale when compared to work load and working hours, it is a beautiful place to be at. There is good scope for professional development. The academic management is friendly, encouraging and trusting. They provide you with every chance to better yourself. Good learning experience. Unlike most schools, they give first timers a fair chance to showcase their talent too. Their staff is a combination of fresh graduates and experienced individuals with years of experience.

Pros

Free transport, free lunch, concession in child's fee

Cons

Limited holidays, not very competitive pay-scale compared to fees drawn

Good working atmosphere

Here there is a challenge everyday in handling/taking care of the students/parents is the main priority. Personal attention to each and every child in all the aspects.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Time management

I taught children the alphabet

I was an English teacher and I taught the alphabet and beginner words to 20 first grade students twice per week. CHIREC was my school. It facilitated this experience through its volunteer program.

Its fun teaching Chemistry to students

A typical day at work would be when our mind is out of school thinking of something else. I learned how to enjoy my job of teaching even under maximum pressure. Management knows to extract maximum from teachers Co-teachers are always friendly, but rarely we all gather at one place as everyone is always busy with their work. The hardest part of job, is the day when only half of the class turn up to school after holidays. The most enjoyable part of job, is when we teach a tough topic to the whole class without anyone being absent, and the students show their response on their faces that they understood the topic.

Cons

shortbreaks

work place

it is one of the best school in madhugiri district such as good result, cultural programs,mangement and teacher friendly envirnment and etc

Pros

free picnics

High energy, Productive place

I quickly learned how to adapt in a results-driven environment. This company is growing and does not compare to any competitors in the same realm.

Pros

High Learning Environment

Cons

Long Hours

CHIREC is affiliated to the CBSE and Inetrnational curricula.It offers quality education to achieve overall excellence.

CHIREC has started an International section in the year 2009. Its fun working here as we get wonderful opportunities to hone our talents and give our best to the kids. We are given immense opportunities to do research and and get to attend productive workshops.It provides a common platform to nurture the undying zeal to give our best to the students.Not only amongst the students but also for the teachers CHIREC identifies the hidden talents ,pushes us through rigorous sessions and instillsl in us the belief to become the Best Facilitators

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Less holidays

Superb institution for continuous learning experience

Excellent place to work . I could learn to handle& organize myself with multiple tasks at the same time. The management provided many opportunities to explore oneself at work & to be innovative with the help of seminars, workshops for teachers. Coworkers were very good in group work& had a good sense of corporate work culture. I enjoyed every moment at chirec.

Pros

Free lunch, Free transport.

Cons

Nil

Not so Good

A workplace which is dedicated only to people who do not know how to work. For the people who know how to work this is not the place you should be in. Many pros and cons. Not suitable for people who want to build a career.

Pros

Cons

Long Hours and studious work

birlaminder..charmanier

the most enjoyable part of the job,,management,,,,,,,ok ok

Pros

Cons

8am, to 5pm

CHIREC School provided me an opportunity,which helped me to fine tune my skills at the Preschool level

Briefly, I would like to mention that the academic sessions from 2010-2012 though challenging, it had been quite smooth for me at CHIREC. I enjoyed preparing relevant Topic, Assembly and Story Presentations.It was a pleasure to share that the school has given me a rich and memorable experience which I shall carry as an asset. I am grateful to my In charge and the team of PP teachers for their cooperation and guidance extended to me for these two years. My In charge had been my inspiration. She had been supportive and open to suggestions. She also had been a guide for me when I really needed and made my learning more interesting and effective. Her systematic approach, commitment and passion towards the profession has inspired me and she will remain a role model for me.The only grievance I had, was that the school had extended hours, from 8.30am to 3.00pm. I would have been more comfortable if the timings were till 2.00pm. Women opt for Preschool job as most of them are not career minded but at the same time they would like to be occupied.

Pros

lunch and transport provided for the faculties.

Cons

school schedule was longer for the preschoolers at par with the high schoolers.