CHIREC International School

CHIREC International School Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.7Job Security & Advancement

Lot to learn

The best learning platform, It's a rollercoaster experience and finally I enjoyed it. I have learnt to conduct Active classrooms and make the lesson plans interesting.

supportive staff and nice work place

i got a well experiance in chirec i joined with 1year experiance, i learned the work related to cash with tally,payments and receipts ,bills verifcation jvs etc

Superb institution for continuous learning experience

Excellent place to work . I could learn to handle& organize myself with multiple tasks at the same time. The management provided many opportunities to explore oneself at work & to be innovative with the help of seminars, workshops for teachers. Coworkers were very good in group work& had a good sense of corporate work culture. I enjoyed every moment at chirec.

Pros

Free lunch, Free transport.

Cons

Nil

Not so Good

A workplace which is dedicated only to people who do not know how to work. For the people who know how to work this is not the place you should be in. Many pros and cons. Not suitable for people who want to build a career.

Pros

Cons

Long Hours and studious work

CHIREC School provided me an opportunity,which helped me to fine tune my skills at the Preschool level

Briefly, I would like to mention that the academic sessions from 2010-2012 though challenging, it had been quite smooth for me at CHIREC. I enjoyed preparing relevant Topic, Assembly and Story Presentations.It was a pleasure to share that the school has given me a rich and memorable experience which I shall carry as an asset. I am grateful to my In charge and the team of PP teachers for their cooperation and guidance extended to me for these two years. My In charge had been my inspiration. She had been supportive and open to suggestions. She also had been a guide for me when I really needed and made my learning more interesting and effective. Her systematic approach, commitment and passion towards the profession has inspired me and she will remain a role model for me.The only grievance I had, was that the school had extended hours, from 8.30am to 3.00pm. I would have been more comfortable if the timings were till 2.00pm. Women opt for Preschool job as most of them are not career minded but at the same time they would like to be occupied.

Pros

lunch and transport provided for the faculties.

Cons

school schedule was longer for the preschoolers at par with the high schoolers.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CHIREC International School?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CHIREC International School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare CHIREC International School with