CHIREC International School

CHIREC International School Management reviews

Clear

Loved to be a part of Student Community

I will not comment on the management bcoz for 1.4 yrs they have paid my livelihood & have helped me a lot. Don't Trust anyone even kids here manipulate

Pros

Free Lunch and Transportation

Cons

Vice principal kathyayini politics

Dont join this organization

Age old practices over here are not viable anymore to this generation. Tightly packed schedule will suffocate you . No work family life balance . Outdated technology / practices will irritate you. No due respect to employees.

Teacher

A reputed school which accepts freshers without experience and offers good salary.Learned how to tell children the basic and make them learn with practicipate in every day lesson.The management is always supportive and easily available for our needs.

Pros

Free lunches, transport and increments

Brilliant place for professional growth

CHIREC International is a brilliant international school. Apart from the dissatisfying pay scale when compared to work load and working hours, it is a beautiful place to be at. There is good scope for professional development. The academic management is friendly, encouraging and trusting. They provide you with every chance to better yourself. Good learning experience. Unlike most schools, they give first timers a fair chance to showcase their talent too. Their staff is a combination of fresh graduates and experienced individuals with years of experience.

Pros

Free transport, free lunch, concession in child's fee

Cons

Limited holidays, not very competitive pay-scale compared to fees drawn

Good working atmosphere

Here there is a challenge everyday in handling/taking care of the students/parents is the main priority. Personal attention to each and every child in all the aspects.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Time management

Its fun teaching Chemistry to students

A typical day at work would be when our mind is out of school thinking of something else. I learned how to enjoy my job of teaching even under maximum pressure. Management knows to extract maximum from teachers Co-teachers are always friendly, but rarely we all gather at one place as everyone is always busy with their work. The hardest part of job, is the day when only half of the class turn up to school after holidays. The most enjoyable part of job, is when we teach a tough topic to the whole class without anyone being absent, and the students show their response on their faces that they understood the topic.

Cons

shortbreaks

Superb institution for continuous learning experience

Excellent place to work . I could learn to handle& organize myself with multiple tasks at the same time. The management provided many opportunities to explore oneself at work & to be innovative with the help of seminars, workshops for teachers. Coworkers were very good in group work& had a good sense of corporate work culture. I enjoyed every moment at chirec.

Pros

Free lunch, Free transport.

Cons

Nil

birlaminder..charmanier

the most enjoyable part of the job,,management,,,,,,,ok ok

Pros

Cons

8am, to 5pm

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CHIREC International School?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CHIREC International School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare CHIREC International School with