Chitkara University

Chitkara University Employee Reviews

I worked as a Project Engineer on access Control System as well as teaching, my over all experience is good, No typical day, I learned teaching, as well as how to work on projects, management is good, work culture is also good, hardest part of job is that when i teach first time, the whole journey of 1 year in chitkara is enjoyable.
Industrial training was a part of my bachelors at Chitkara University. I learned more about embedded systems and it helped me gather more practical knowledge.
I recommend this University for working and I would like to work again in this university if I get an opportunity. I learned a lot of new things here.
GOOD. It is budding, relatively less experienced faculty. Do have various programs like summer exchange, AIESEC. They even have good contacts for internships.
I was satisfied for the time I worked at CU I managed the department of computer applications for 6 years and enjoyed managing the team of 30 faculty members The management of the university is good and supportive
It was good. I gain so many knowledge. I met with many people in the university daily. I have learnt so many things. The university is very strict regarding it's rules.
I worked at Chitkara University for over 7 years and it has truly been a pleasure. I broadened my horizons to another level and truly was able to explore my potential here. Acquire the essential skills to survive and carve a niche in the job market. I was always given recognition for my efforts and support wherever needed. They also conducted regular Faculty Development Programs to keep enhancing the skill set of their employees.
Its very good working place and to learning new skill and cultural environment. Perfect place to gain achievements and to carve you career. Best education place for everyone to make their bright future.
Good location and work culture . Can bit improve in sallery structure. Food is not that good. Restrurents are ok. Students are good there Resech end need to be improved
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Chitkara University?
I worked there for three years, I really enjoyed it. It actually helped me to explore my potential. Its better than other private universities around. Only thing I don't like is Saturdays working but that's not there fault its everywhere in India. Thank you for everything.
Very good college, the staff is very professional and collaborative. The experience has been very nice. The management is also very futuristic. Nice place to work.
No learning except email chains and politics. Teaching students is the best part. No employee-development program. Transportation is free. That's a perk. Thank you.
No words to describe the terrible year that I spent. If you land up working in the Inlingua department, consider yourself stuck in limbo. There isn't a thing executed by the HR policy. No growth unless you move out of the system. All words. No show. Monopolizing is their motto.
Chitkara University was my education institute where I learnt about electronics and communicqations engineering. My institute taught me various management skills other than my core skills.
Staff is truly amazing, ever- ready to help each and everyone at any point of time, provide great solutions to the queries,if any, by the students. First and foremost thing I learned was, to be punctual, learned and experienced management skills, worked with colleagues which resulted in teamwork and effective communication.
I am missing chitkara university . It was too good time when i use to go in chitkara . I have learnt so many things . I was lucky enough to get myself employed in chitkara.
great work experience good staff cooperative and helpful good opportunities to explore the potential and increase knowledge. most enjoyable part is the break time.
Beautiful location and infrastructure, Excellent workplace. Intelligent colleagues and a very pleasant work environment. Definitely could use some room for growth as it sometimes feels stagnant.
It has been wonderful experience working at this organization. I have learnt great things as a part of the process of being there. It not just made me realize that i was good at people management but also at organisation, communication, helping others, being empathetic, working well under pressure and persistence.
If you want exposure in education sector then Chitkara university is the best place where you got the Professional r personal exposure as well. Its really great to work with One of the prestigious universities in north India.
Chitkara university best university in north resign. This is best place for job and i like work culture of this university . This university provide a best education compare to other universities .Excellent placement of this university .
Pros
NO free lunch