Choice Solutions Limited

Choice Solutions Limited Employee Reviews

Great learning experience with solid exposure to working with my multiple alliances. The Vision our CEO had was very to rub off on all of us. Had a very sensible manager to work under, someone who totally understood each of his team members at different levels..
I am very proud to be Choiceans.....It is very good company to work...Very friendly environment to work.....No stressful work pressure.....Little bit salary is low from my expectation....Not satisfied with increment otherwise all is good with this company
Supportive and helpful nature of colleagues and very friendly environment to work and good atmosphere for women specially. professional ,knowledgeable
company made for freshers. can't learn new things till you speak with the management. there's no pressure in your job. other benefits like allowances was good.
Good experience for freshers. Have lot of product development experience and reasonable work life balance. Experience persons may not have the required exposure as of work responsibilities
One of the best companies to work, great work life balance, good management, awesome work environment, health insurance, growth-driven company, good policies at work, organized processes
Pros
timely salary, health insurance, weekend off
Cons
salary offered should be competetive
Freedom to work.. good place to manage both career and family...they should respect engineer as a engineer.. providing accommodation and food expenses while traveling expect own place.
Company is 20 years old company. Management is good. Need to change some HR policies. Good platform for fresher's as they can learn so many. Coming to salary benefits low when compared to others.
worked at Choice Solutions (India) full-time (More than 3.9 years) Pros Great opportunity to learn about positioning a product that is incredibly difficult to sell. Exposure to so many different industries. Mature work culture not the typical boys club where there is pressure to be part of the group or miss out on opportunities
Company worked as Power Back up solution provider for APC UPS and Inverters. Learned the basic nuances of sales process and how to work on funneling for sales process from prospecting to closure.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Choice Solutions Limited?
My second company and its very hard place to handle. I have learned all the basic things about the computer and its troubleshooting's. nice management.
Pros
free lunch and Saturday and Sunday leave
No one is helpful in this company except account manager shiva. Some time employees using abusing word in front of lady employees.Management is very bad in gurgaon & noida office
A very Good company to start a career. Great opportunities to learn many technologies. Good supportive teams to mentor. Take home salary is less compared to MNC's.
Cons
Salary
This is a 25 years old IT service and products company based out of Hyderabad. Company has many first to its credit, has a good enterprise customer base across various field of IT products and services.
Pros
Good exposure to technology and employee friendly organisation
Cons
Inability of management to prepare against change in market dynamics
as an accountant i have 8 plus years of experience with full fledged field of accounts basic..thins up to balance & finalization
Pros
Adjustable nature
Cons
emotional
I worked for distribution and So many times i tried for to get into the Company but there is no opportunity to get in the company. But i didnot get the chance.
Pros
enjoy in work
Cons
no development
Good for Freshers learn work. will have good scope to improve your knowledge. will get opportunity to work in different technologies.
I have worked 9 hours per day and Friendly work place with supportive management I have learned MSBI Technologies and SQL Server concepts and Managing skills Management is very good friendly and co operative. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with colleagues and learning from them.
we are delivered every deliverable with in time in my 3 years of time. and we got lot of appreciation mails from my client for working.
On a typical day at work , even from a service department person to sales department persons are like friends and work together for benefit of the company . I have learned many sales / BD ways from my seniors . The hardest part of the job was that achieving Sales target was a must and would evoke strong reactions from bosses if any person misses his target . The most enjoyable part of the job was that it has fabulous working environment , Supportive colleages
Pros
Supportive Enviroment, Friendly atmosphere
Typical day is first day. Leaned to handle a team. Management is very good. Enjoyed working with co worker.