cholamandalam MS General Insurance

cholamandalam MS General Insurance Employee Reviews

* A typical day of work.*Hardest part of the job.* The most enjoyable part of the job.* I'm be there confirmable work with team members and manager.
Pros
No free launches
Removing Continous employee from company, so better to stay away of this company.. it looks like they are doing temporary recruitments because to give work to hr department
Pros
Area heads are poor
Cons
Blind sales pressure
Please don't join this company... at the time of lockdown they have done mass recruitment and now business became dull and area heads started to harrasing the executives for business and they asking the executives to resign the job. So pls stay where you are in present organization that will be better
Pros
No proper planning
Cons
Unnecessary recruitment and employee termination
Its a wonderful place to work. Just month end work load is unbearable. But overall if asked working with great people all the bosses are supportive. Company always stands by you unless you make some serious mistake.
Pros
Great experience to work here.
Cons
Targets and preassure
Very Well supported by Bosses & HO as per time. work load is part of job, it feels you busy if plan well then no any burden. over all i will say awesome !!!!
Good place to work. One can expect career progression, job rotation, growth and challenging work place. overall a very good experience. Good place to work.
Good work is possible but managment not good,any work purpose so late very let. Till now work experience very good and so many coustomer visit so good.
i was happy working in Cholamandalam Ms General Insurance Company ( which is one of the group of Murugappa ). Team Manager so friendly in nature. he is good in getting the work from employees.
Pros
Cons
Healthcare
Management is not good. Culture is also worst there is work balance seniors are more culprits not supportive products which are offered to clients are note geneual
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Work life balance was good. Salary offered was less comparatively. Job satisfaction was fairly good. Overall experience was averagely good in this organisation.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at cholamandalam MS General Insurance?
Am not happy with my present job...what am learning in GIC and am doing in my job is different...so, I need a job which have to prove my self what am
I thing ai rally enjoy the work for past experience and I have good promotion and good salary and insentient so for and 7 years work experience with chola ms
Good
Cons
I am so happy in chola Ms General Insurance. Very supportive surroundings area. Support stop and siniars experience is very helpful. I am enjoy working with Chola ms general insurance company.
I work with chola in twice time firt is 2012 to 2014 and second is 2017 to 2018 but I am not satisfy fir my personal growth over here that why I am not continue here and join to invictus brockers.
Big brand and good management. Here I learnt lot of things about sales, product knowledge How to handle customer service Lots of thinking ability knowledge should update myself
Not at all a working place. Too much lack of knowledge of reporting manager. Non active working culture in my region. Lack of knowledge of how industry works.
One of the best company to learn about insurance sector.. and the working with our seniors friendly, I earn more knowledge about insurance in this company.
This job is good for me but the marketing is so tough and tell about the insurance details to customer and insured his or her vehicles . But target achievement was so trouble
i have search job General insurance company, in branch operation work & any office work. i am not interested sales work. i have working in pune i am current living in pune.
Chola Mandalam Genral insurance company is one of the most employee and customer satisfy company, they gaveing you all knowledge of insurance by organizing written test and GK competition its help employee to gain knowledge and push to more finest work. it gives you freedom of work and workplace. all subordinates and seniors are very helpful.
Company give opportunity to Grow Place to learn new things by new initiative Management is supportive and great work place to work as sat its working