cholamandalam MS General Insurance

cholamandalam MS General Insurance Culture reviews

* A typical day of work.*Hardest part of the job.* The most enjoyable part of the job.* I'm be there confirmable work with team members and manager.
Pros
No free launches
Its a wonderful place to work. Just month end work load is unbearable. But overall if asked working with great people all the bosses are supportive. Company always stands by you unless you make some serious mistake.
Pros
Great experience to work here.
Cons
Targets and preassure
Very Well supported by Bosses & HO as per time. work load is part of job, it feels you busy if plan well then no any burden. over all i will say awesome !!!!
Management is not good. Culture is also worst there is work balance seniors are more culprits not supportive products which are offered to clients are note geneual
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Not at all a working place. Too much lack of knowledge of reporting manager. Non active working culture in my region. Lack of knowledge of how industry works.
Nice place to work with nice people, Very good atmosphere. Love to work here, & Lucky to be here.Teams are awesome, MD, COO, HOO is so good for guiding new employees. Superb Induction.
A very enjoyable organisation with a large no: of employees working with. Management of the organisation include in all the activities of the organisation from front office to back end. We use to conduct various sports in order to encourage the staff for achieving their targets of the month.
Good working culture Facing lot of responsibility and work There is no appreciation for hard workers Increments are not based on how we work Higher official person not care about employees problems and complaints
Pros
Esi
Found productive work culture with proper vision for organisation and self development. Support from management is available thoroughly. I would recommend others also to join.
Flexible work hours. Approachable managers and seniors. Out of the box thinking appreciated. Friendly co-workers. Good learning experience for Freshers.
Cholamandalam have a very good environment for employee work culture is very good. HR management is very. Supportive it's really a very interesting place fr people to work .
Pros
Bonus
Cons
A nice place to work on.Joined new to General Insurance and had good leaders to teach and comfortable place to work on.Had good team and so could achieve maximum of the target.
I learnt a lot thing from there. Good working environment safetg for girls and women. Upper level manager are very lazy unless dat its a good company. salary is bit low but good one
Pros
Good working culture
Cons
Salary is bit low
Ya its really good to working past five years. management, job culture every thing will be good. Really i feel good to working in my company workplace and culture also nice.
I enjoyed working with my colleague. Office environment was so cool .My boss also very helpful and always recognized our work. I feel happy with chola ms.
Knowledgable managers Good platform to learn Good Teams to work Motivated teams Positive attitude and environment Learnings and improvements Expression of opinions and suggestions
Pros
Work culture
Cons
Work life balance
i enjoyed work there like a family member co. are really good they taken care of his employee like a family member and my all colleagues are very supportable over there.
I develop in my carrier in the company. I achieved in my targets in month on month.I know so many places and persons in Chennai and then i improve in my contacts.
my responsibilities... To promote our products To achieve my target's To give more service & suggestion to my team To utilized benefits & resources
Dynamic and progressive work place. Has many industry first. Expect conservative work culture but everybody is good at their field of work. Approachable management team. Growth is slow compared to industry standards but you can grow if you put in long stint.
- Good to work with -Very competitive -Match remunerations equivalent to mkt -presence in market -employee friendly company -good for freshers to learn