cholamandalam MS General Insurance

cholamandalam MS General Insurance Job Security & Advancement reviews

Good place to work. One can expect career progression, job rotation, growth and challenging work place. overall a very good experience. Good place to work.
Removing Continous employee from company, so better to stay away of this company.. it looks like they are doing temporary recruitments because to give work to hr department
Pros
Area heads are poor
Cons
Blind sales pressure
Please don't join this company... at the time of lockdown they have done mass recruitment and now business became dull and area heads started to harrasing the executives for business and they asking the executives to resign the job. So pls stay where you are in present organization that will be better
Pros
No proper planning
Cons
Unnecessary recruitment and employee termination
Work life balance was good. Salary offered was less comparatively. Job satisfaction was fairly good. Overall experience was averagely good in this organisation.
Am not happy with my present job...what am learning in GIC and am doing in my job is different...so, I need a job which have to prove my self what am
I thing ai rally enjoy the work for past experience and I have good promotion and good salary and insentient so for and 7 years work experience with chola ms
Good
Cons
I work with chola in twice time firt is 2012 to 2014 and second is 2017 to 2018 but I am not satisfy fir my personal growth over here that why I am not continue here and join to invictus brockers.
Big brand and good management. Here I learnt lot of things about sales, product knowledge How to handle customer service Lots of thinking ability knowledge should update myself
Not at all a working place. Too much lack of knowledge of reporting manager. Non active working culture in my region. Lack of knowledge of how industry works.
One of the best company to learn about insurance sector.. and the working with our seniors friendly, I earn more knowledge about insurance in this company.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at cholamandalam MS General Insurance?
Chola Mandalam Genral insurance company is one of the most employee and customer satisfy company, they gaveing you all knowledge of insurance by organizing written test and GK competition its help employee to gain knowledge and push to more finest work. it gives you freedom of work and workplace. all subordinates and seniors are very helpful.
Company give opportunity to Grow Place to learn new things by new initiative Management is supportive and great work place to work as sat its working
Its a work place to those who need a great work life balance ...but not an organisation for those who are very ambitions on career growth an wanted to grow fast...the pay structure is poor and need god fathers inside the organization to grow. it was quite bad exp for to work there. SHYJU
Pros
work life balance
Cons
poor career growth
Refer friends good place for work it's a murrugappa group of companies good future prospect if in future I have a opportunity to work with chola I will definitely join.
Chala MS has got focus towards providing frequent training to its employees this is coupled with best in the industry HR practices which gives their employees more balance in work life balance.
Pros
Good Management
Cons
Centralization of authority
Super questions and good opportunity for un employees and job holders for searching of better opportunity . Good think and also excellent work for gathering details of un employee.
good company work where colleague are too good you have to travel in excess for business and management is not approachable very fast growing organization
Found productive work culture with proper vision for organisation and self development. Support from management is available thoroughly. I would recommend others also to join.
Its Nice job but not match with my qualifications and skill. Its growing job. Making beat career in this job. I need more experience than i want leave the job
Pros
exrta echive
Cons
Mently presure
I feel secure in my work place, and i earned more friends and there was a work load, but its not affected me because my boss allow me to leave office on time....for some personal reasons i was to forced to quit my job...and i shifted to Kerala, and now I am searching for a home based jobs like typing or copy paste jobs... thank you..
Pros
freedom and friendship
Cons
work bourden
I hereby declare that all the information furnished as above is true To the best of my knowledge and I shall be grate full if you provide me an Opportunity to serve in your organization.