cholamandalam MS General Insurance

cholamandalam MS General Insurance Pay & Benefits reviews

i was happy working in Cholamandalam Ms General Insurance Company ( which is one of the group of Murugappa ). Team Manager so friendly in nature. he is good in getting the work from employees.
Pros
Cons
Healthcare
Work life balance was good. Salary offered was less comparatively. Job satisfaction was fairly good. Overall experience was averagely good in this organisation.
I thing ai rally enjoy the work for past experience and I have good promotion and good salary and insentient so for and 7 years work experience with chola ms
Good
Cons
One of the best company to learn about insurance sector.. and the working with our seniors friendly, I earn more knowledge about insurance in this company.
This job is good for me but the marketing is so tough and tell about the insurance details to customer and insured his or her vehicles . But target achievement was so trouble
Chola Ms is too good company.. about management staff is very sportive. I have done my experience .M started my first job from Chola Ms. There is no any salary issue. Super osssm.company The environment is friendly and staff is supportive till you work smartly .
Sales pressure is more, daily running , daily sales , not one day relaxing in the field . Not maintaining the time management , overall stretch working.
Pros
Tea coffee free
Cons
good management system i have learn better work skills team management good supportive by managers better and hard work i enjoy work with this chola ms general insurance co.
Cholamandalam have a very good environment for employee work culture is very good. HR management is very. Supportive it's really a very interesting place fr people to work .
Pros
Bonus
Cons
I learnt a lot thing from there. Good working environment safetg for girls and women. Upper level manager are very lazy unless dat its a good company. salary is bit low but good one
Pros
Good working culture
Cons
Salary is bit low
my responsibilities... To promote our products To achieve my target's To give more service & suggestion to my team To utilized benefits & resources
Good work, but allready work place in thambaram but last six month change place to parrys, so i am avoid long travel, not arranged lunch and bus travel amount and extract working hours not amount paid
Pros
Cons
madurantakam to parrya daily travel
chola ms general insurance co. One of the major gic company. Motar&non motar (health insurance) i will do to major products.Agency recruitment .development.
good
Gud company to work. Working environment is excellent. Salary benefits and extra curricular activities are good. A next home and a safe place to be with.
- Good to work with -Very competitive -Match remunerations equivalent to mkt -presence in market -employee friendly company -good for freshers to learn
i jointed with Chola MS GIC on 2010. Here i studied various GIC products in detail. Selling insurance products to eligible customers. coordinating dealers and consolidators. Delivering Commission cheque to then on properer time..etc. management was good .relation ship with co workers
Pros
Free health insurance
Cons
extensive field work
1. Nice work culture & working. 2. Good Environment. 3. Supported by All Staff 4. Nagative point is salary for executive of Back Office Staff.
Has to keep pace with contemporaries to have a reasonable present and viability in the industry
Pros
Free Executive lunch
Cons
Long extended work hrs and week ends
Good company to work with. Very Professional and value based company.
Pros
Free lunch