cholamandalam MS General Insurance

cholamandalam MS General Insurance Work-Life Balance reviews

Very Well supported by Bosses & HO as per time. work load is part of job, it feels you busy if plan well then no any burden. over all i will say awesome !!!!
Good place to work. One can expect career progression, job rotation, growth and challenging work place. overall a very good experience. Good place to work.
Good work is possible but managment not good,any work purpose so late very let. Till now work experience very good and so many coustomer visit so good.
Work life balance was good. Salary offered was less comparatively. Job satisfaction was fairly good. Overall experience was averagely good in this organisation.
I thing ai rally enjoy the work for past experience and I have good promotion and good salary and insentient so for and 7 years work experience with chola ms
Good
Cons
I work with chola in twice time firt is 2012 to 2014 and second is 2017 to 2018 but I am not satisfy fir my personal growth over here that why I am not continue here and join to invictus brockers.
Big brand and good management. Here I learnt lot of things about sales, product knowledge How to handle customer service Lots of thinking ability knowledge should update myself
Company give opportunity to Grow Place to learn new things by new initiative Management is supportive and great work place to work as sat its working
Its a work place to those who need a great work life balance ...but not an organisation for those who are very ambitions on career growth an wanted to grow fast...the pay structure is poor and need god fathers inside the organization to grow. it was quite bad exp for to work there. SHYJU
Pros
work life balance
Cons
poor career growth
Refer friends good place for work it's a murrugappa group of companies good future prospect if in future I have a opportunity to work with chola I will definitely join.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at cholamandalam MS General Insurance?
Chala MS has got focus towards providing frequent training to its employees this is coupled with best in the industry HR practices which gives their employees more balance in work life balance.
Pros
Good Management
Cons
Centralization of authority
good company work where colleague are too good you have to travel in excess for business and management is not approachable very fast growing organization
Sales pressure is more, daily running , daily sales , not one day relaxing in the field . Not maintaining the time management , overall stretch working.
Pros
Tea coffee free
Cons
Found productive work culture with proper vision for organisation and self development. Support from management is available thoroughly. I would recommend others also to join.
Its Nice job but not match with my qualifications and skill. Its growing job. Making beat career in this job. I need more experience than i want leave the job
Pros
exrta echive
Cons
Mently presure
Great team to work with to have perfect work life balance Most interesting part of the job was utilizing my technical and analytical skills Was motivated to complete fellowship from Insurance Institute of India
Working here is really challenging. Have to achieve the target of every month. Hard work. Smart sales needed. No time management for family. Family and office life balancing is tough.
I feel secure in my work place, and i earned more friends and there was a work load, but its not affected me because my boss allow me to leave office on time....for some personal reasons i was to forced to quit my job...and i shifted to Kerala, and now I am searching for a home based jobs like typing or copy paste jobs... thank you..
Pros
freedom and friendship
Cons
work bourden
Cholamandalam have a very good environment for employee work culture is very good. HR management is very. Supportive it's really a very interesting place fr people to work .
Pros
Bonus
Cons
I enjoyed working with my colleague. Office environment was so cool .My boss also very helpful and always recognized our work. I feel happy with chola ms.
Knowledgable managers Good platform to learn Good Teams to work Motivated teams Positive attitude and environment Learnings and improvements Expression of opinions and suggestions
Pros
Work culture
Cons
Work life balance