Christian Medical College

Christian Medical College Employee Reviews for Lecturer

Patient- focus: Presently, I am working in an institution which has the motto "Not to be ministered unto, but to minister". Best service to the patient has always been my goal. E.g. We encounter technical problems very often and so I pitch in and work along-side the engineers to sought out problems, so that patients get the results on time. Continuous improvement: I actively involve in research and have completed my Ph.D. during my work tenure. Also actively involve in Quality control activities, audits and inspections. Accountability: I am responsible for all patient-results published in my section and I ensure I go-through each and every result cautiously. Respect: Respect both my patients and colleagues, even though they are my sub-ordinates. I also involve in training of my laboratory staff for their professional growth and safe practice.
Pros
Good experience
Cons
Long hours, high workload
Good Environment to Learn and Work. Good to work with colleague, only draw back is the salary scale has to be improved and more leave has to be given
Pros
Mission Institute
Cons
Less leave
A dedicated institution with vision & missionGreatFantasticLife changing experience
Pros
good and social life & learn every day new things
Cons
pollution