Christian Medical College

Christian Medical College Management reviews

It helped me push my comfort zone because we had so many patients. My time management skills also improved in this period and I developed my communication skills too.
I love to work in cmc hospital its greate work place to all who wants to accept good value of work ...management staffs very helpful and we work as a family not worker ..i enjoyrd 13 year of my work as a nurse and as a studend in this great hospital as well as nursing collage.... I love my institute by heart .......
Pros
Cons
No flexible duty hours
Hospital environment on everyday is good How to too Patience to the Patient while they affected illness. Very well organized management Working culture here seems more Dealing with patient those who are affected illness without use any single hard word. Hospitality to do helping to the patient always here enjoyable part of the Job
Pros
Lower price Quality Canteen avilable
Cons
Manamament alloted regular hours
Hardworking,Learned all RN responsibilities, management was good,workplace culture was very helpful each other,understanding different language was little hard but tried to learn and received transalation help,Working together and helping each other was the enjoyable part of the job
Pros
lunch break
Cons
free health benifits for the family
Nice place to work very big organisation , colleagues are friendly , we are allowed to share our opinion and give suggestion to the management. we can learn lot of things.
An apt place for rehabilitation.More exposure to patients Builds confidence while handling patients Management sills improve while you work. Leadership qualities improves.
Pros
good exposure
Cons
Typical Religious Work environment. No care for customers and staff. Management is blind and never accept suggestions from workers. Don't want to say more about the company.
Pros
Good for, who don't want to work
Cons
Religious Mind Set. No care for Staff and customers
A Big,renown and prestigious hospital with numerous setting. I learned a lot from there. Management was good and cooperative. It is high paced hospital.
During the selection process Learned lot of discipline Very good management Nice working place During selection process i used to worked in the nights During the orientation for new students
Pros
Developed many contacts with the doctors
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Christian Medical College?
An inspiring place to work where I got an opportunity to learn both the clinical and management aspects in a hospital. Being a part of Research development, I got an opportunity to organise and conduct workshops, seminars and other research related events for the medical professionals. The most enjoyable part of the job was that It helped in networking with both the medical professionals as well as Healthcare management professionals.
I did my postgraduate studies here. Vast experience in dealing with cases in my field. My teachers were the best in the field. After my post graduation I worked there too. The management was also very supportive.
Pros
The best in the country
Cons
Less remuneration
• Type Discharge Summary & Certificates of Ortho patients • Type departmental letters and important circulars & notices • File management in Ortho Office • To maintain the record of Attendance of MS & MBBS students and Office Staff • To prepare statics of Internal Assessment of MBBS students • To make necessary arrangements for MS & MBBS exams (preparation of all paper work) • To attend official telephone calls and maintain appointments & meetings of HOD . co-workers are good . Hardest part of job here is MCI inspection and examination of MBBS & MD/MS examination
very good experience , good management , good respect, more patients
Pros
experience