Cigna

Cigna Employee Reviews

Found 58 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,634 reviews

Satisfactory

Cigna is the best insurence company for each & every person. There are so many features to insure your life with useful & peaceful as well as secured journey of life.

Not a good place to work

People and management are not good. Not recommended for sensible and work oriented people. Favoritism and groupism are the core of the people who are working there...not helpful at all

Pros

Cons

People and management

Good

Nice company management is also very good training staff is also very good atmosphere of the company is also very good floor people are also very helpful

Nice workplace and

It is a nice workplace with pleasant a atmosphere . The HR team and trainers are very helpful . They help solving doubts even we ask them again again

Pros

Nice workplace

Cons

Short breaks

There are good management

A typical day work Management There is fixed time for break Security was good My tl also good And team members are really kind I have week off also I happy to work with them.

Overall good experience

My overall experience at Infosys is good. The best thing that we will not find such a good capmus within in the city limits. Work culture is very cool and coming to hikes and variable pay will be very less.

Good

Learnt a lot about health Induatey here .I am the founder member of cigna in India. I handled North ,East and Gujarat regions here in cigna . Management is Good .The company and brand has made a good growth in last six years . I have also seen my self development in terms of people management , result driving and my passion for the organisation, people and the industry. Overall I have e enjoyed working here .

Cigna is very big industry

To improve salary and provide the more avaliabilities iam so happy iam working in this company iam really provide to cigna cigna is very big company to improve the work station

Productivity

Developing Consultant channel – where Financial Consultant will be the role of sales manager (recruit adviser) on commission basis. Managing a team and achieving the business target. Helping the business partners to recruit and source business through his team. Maintaining good relationship with customers in Service. Every Month twice Conducting meeting and review with Advisers.

One of the best project

One of the best project i worked with it was very good learning curve and lot of new things i got to know in this project. Very helpful project for my carrier.

Marketing

It's A Company Where We Can Learn How To Do Marketing , Meet New People's. We have to understand them fulfill their needs, face to face attraction, we can learn our body language etc

Good

I working with manipal cigna health insurance company LTD is good for the employees. Because this health insurance company good carrier given the employees.

Non productive

You hv to forget family and everything Issue with planned leave also . No proper infrastructur. Not a HR driven Organization. But yes very much customer centric.

Pros

No employee centric activities

Cons

Long houres

Productive and fun place to work

very good place to work but since it has sensitive data we need to have all the required permissions before installing any software. They use all good techologies

Productive and fun working place

Good company to work with but no good scope of career advancement. Management at middle level needs to be more improved for better guidance to lower level.

Good project

This is a very good project for fresher's. It provides a very good opportunity to learn all new technologies and Excel in career. the project management is also very good.

Very productive

I have learned lots of things like how create the partners and maintains the reports. Personality development. Work culture is very good everyone is very help full. Most enjoyeable is incrntive structure.

Pros

Gifts

Cons

No long hours

Nice and productive workplace

Nice environment to work in.. And a place for people with appetite to learn more and new... Provides you all the facilities and comfort... They pay well

Good

Full support Team Work but Management not supported any issue most enjoyable job in my life. full time work achieved the target possible. learned to additional work in

Fun Work Place

Very Good work place and employee friendly. Over all cigna experience is very good added advantage to my career. Learned new technogolgoes along with project activites

Okay

Was a good client to work with. Approachable and was easy to manage the work life balance and good onsite opportunities provided to associates at offshore.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cigna. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,504