Cigna

Cigna Employee Reviews

Cigna is the best insurence company for each & every person. There are so many features to insure your life with useful & peaceful as well as secured journey of life.
A typical day work Management There is fixed time for break Security was good My tl also good And team members are really kind I have week off also I happy to work with them.
My overall experience at Infosys is good. The best thing that we will not find such a good capmus within in the city limits. Work culture is very cool and coming to hikes and variable pay will be very less.
Learnt a lot about health Induatey here .I am the founder member of cigna in India. I handled North ,East and Gujarat regions here in cigna . Management is Good .The company and brand has made a good growth in last six years . I have also seen my self development in terms of people management , result driving and my passion for the organisation, people and the industry. Overall I have e enjoyed working here .
To improve salary and provide the more avaliabilities iam so happy iam working in this company iam really provide to cigna cigna is very big company to improve the work station
Developing Consultant channel – where Financial Consultant will be the role of sales manager (recruit adviser) on commission basis. Managing a team and achieving the business target. Helping the business partners to recruit and source business through his team. Maintaining good relationship with customers in Service. Every Month twice Conducting meeting and review with Advisers.
One of the best project i worked with it was very good learning curve and lot of new things i got to know in this project. Very helpful project for my carrier.
It's A Company Where We Can Learn How To Do Marketing , Meet New People's. We have to understand them fulfill their needs, face to face attraction, we can learn our body language etc
I working with manipal cigna health insurance company LTD is good for the employees. Because this health insurance company good carrier given the employees.
You hv to forget family and everything Issue with planned leave also . No proper infrastructur. Not a HR driven Organization. But yes very much customer centric.
Pros
No employee centric activities
Cons
Long houres
very good place to work but since it has sensitive data we need to have all the required permissions before installing any software. They use all good techologies
Good company to work with but no good scope of career advancement. Management at middle level needs to be more improved for better guidance to lower level.
This is a very good project for fresher's. It provides a very good opportunity to learn all new technologies and Excel in career. the project management is also very good.
I have learned lots of things like how create the partners and maintains the reports. Personality development. Work culture is very good everyone is very help full. Most enjoyeable is incrntive structure.
Pros
Gifts
Cons
No long hours
Nice environment to work in.. And a place for people with appetite to learn more and new... Provides you all the facilities and comfort... They pay well
Full support Team Work but Management not supported any issue most enjoyable job in my life. full time work achieved the target possible. learned to additional work in
Very Good work place and employee friendly. Over all cigna experience is very good added advantage to my career. Learned new technogolgoes along with project activites
Was a good client to work with. Approachable and was easy to manage the work life balance and good onsite opportunities provided to associates at offshore.
okay experience worked for cigna client in acenture good and vast project lots of things to learn based on your skills, your work life balance will be decided
Nice work Culture. Had a lot of growth in the Account . Worked in as Accenture Contractor for the Company for MERCK as a client . Learnt a lot in the project .
It's one of the great place to work. Well manage management. Good pay master. But need more brand promotion. Product is little more expensive as par market. Network of hospitals are less.
Pros
Good Work Culture
Cons
No office space
  1. Employee Reviews