Cigna

Cigna

Cigna Employee Review

Satisfactory

Cigna is the best insurence company for each & every person. There are so many features to insure your life with useful & peaceful as well as secured journey of life.

Same location

Good

Learnt a lot about health Induatey here .I am the founder member of cigna in India. I handled North ,East and Gujarat regions here in cigna . Management is Good .The company and brand has made a good growth in last six years . I have also seen my self development in terms of people management , result driving and my passion for the organisation, people and the industry. Overall I have e enjoyed working here .
Same location

Excellent

Cigna TTK is very good company, it's management, it's paying scale, it's working culture all are very good. Product of company and service is also good.

Not a good place to work

People and management are not good. Not recommended for sensible and work oriented people. Favoritism and groupism are the core of the people who are working there...not helpful at all

Pros

Cons

People and management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cigna. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,512
1,376

Compare Cigna with

• Cigna
  • Satisfactory
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?