Cigna

Cigna Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,662 reviews

Overall good experience

My overall experience at Infosys is good. The best thing that we will not find such a good capmus within in the city limits. Work culture is very cool and coming to hikes and variable pay will be very less.

One of the best project

One of the best project i worked with it was very good learning curve and lot of new things i got to know in this project. Very helpful project for my carrier.

Productive and fun place to work

very good place to work but since it has sensitive data we need to have all the required permissions before installing any software. They use all good techologies

Fun Work Place

Very Good work place and employee friendly. Over all cigna experience is very good added advantage to my career. Learned new technogolgoes along with project activites

Okay

Was a good client to work with. Approachable and was easy to manage the work life balance and good onsite opportunities provided to associates at offshore.

Management lacks experience

The management lacks IT strategy and directions to manage outsourcing engagements. Cigna Onshore team is insecure with no control on huge IT spends. There are too many redundant divisions with no coordination and each one of them functions like an independent company.

Pros

Good work life balance

Cons

Insecurity at all levels

Nice place to work

I was working for CIGNA through TechMahindra LTD. Nice place to work. good life work balance. Team is very helpful and most enjoyable

Pros

good life work balance

Cons

N/a

productive and fun workplace with ping pong table

Such a good company because they employ all the latest tools i technology. Management really listens to its employees. Great upward mobility if you are willing to work hard and climb the corporate ladder...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cigna. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,511