Cigna

Cigna Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,662 reviews

Very productive

I have learned lots of things like how create the partners and maintains the reports. Personality development. Work culture is very good everyone is very help full. Most enjoyeable is incrntive structure.

Pros

Gifts

Cons

No long hours

Satisfactory

I joined Cigna TTK as a Health service associate, my job was to handle queries and inquires about insurance policy and to assist our clients over the phone.

Learning and Fun Workplace

Typical Day at Work is Hectic but there is huge opportunity to learn and grow. Wonderful Team to work with and great support. Management it supportive.

Good learning experience

Good learning experience. Work life balance would be a challenge. Too many projects being run at the same time with limited number of resources and very tight deadlines

Productive and good place for beginners

Cigna TTK is 3 yrs old company.. It has lot of potential to grow, it focus on Heath and wellness which is unique, it's backed by Good products. Needs time to penetrate the Indian market and also to adopt latest changes

Pros

Leave policies

Cons

Long hours, less employee engagement programs

It's very much challenging role in Healthspring. Every meeting with a new set of customers.

Healthspring - Family Health Experts is a 6yrs old organisation where everyday we face new challenges to close the leads. Good place to work, people around us are very much supportive. Good company to work.

Professional and employee friendly

The company is employee friendly and takes care of its staff. I have learnt managerial skills and professionals skills from my superiors and peers. The working environment is perfect.

Pros

Good Work Culture, Employee friendly

Cons

Less traning

productivity

Day Start by meeting With Sales team, to know problem my team is facing ,To Come out with Solution ,and to work on goal we had setI learned management skill,Simply great TeamWhen Target Doesnt match upSales review meeting

Pros

salary on time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cigna. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,511