Cigna Employee Reviews for MentorReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 4,660 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Good company to work with but no good scope of career advancement. Management at middle level needs to be more improved for better guidance to lower level.
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Cigna?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cigna. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 4,660 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Cigna
- What is the most stressful part about working at Cigna?2 people answered
- If you were to leave Cigna, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Cigna? What are the steps along the way?2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Cigna?One person answered
- How do you feel about the future of Cigna?One person answered
- What would you suggest Cigna management do to prevent others from leaving?One person answered
- What are the perks offered by Cigna?One person answered