Cigna

Cigna Culture reviews

Clear

Found 18 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,624 reviews

Overall good experience

My overall experience at Infosys is good. The best thing that we will not find such a good capmus within in the city limits. Work culture is very cool and coming to hikes and variable pay will be very less.

Very productive

I have learned lots of things like how create the partners and maintains the reports. Personality development. Work culture is very good everyone is very help full. Most enjoyeable is incrntive structure.

Pros

Gifts

Cons

No long hours

Nice and productive workplace

Nice environment to work in.. And a place for people with appetite to learn more and new... Provides you all the facilities and comfort... They pay well

Good

Full support Team Work but Management not supported any issue most enjoyable job in my life. full time work achieved the target possible. learned to additional work in

Niceee

Nice work Culture. Had a lot of growth in the Account . Worked in as Accenture Contractor for the Company for MERCK as a client . Learnt a lot in the project .

Productive , Good Work Culture

It's one of the great place to work. Well manage management. Good pay master. But need more brand promotion. Product is little more expensive as par market. Network of hospitals are less.

Pros

Good Work Culture

Cons

No office space

productive ideas and wonderfull

I am done my job with 100% productive mind, always my priority to do best of my side. And I want to secure my future and achive more then i have . my plus point my hard work and dedication all these goted from my sportsmanship

Learning and Fun Workplace

Typical Day at Work is Hectic but there is huge opportunity to learn and grow. Wonderful Team to work with and great support. Management it supportive.

Excellent Culture and system to be followed

The work culture in Cigna is an excellent. the system and the procedures to be followed for review, promotions and increment is in line and admirable.

Pros

Nice infrastructure

Cons

Operational Issues

Excellent

Cigna TTK is very good company, it's management, it's paying scale, it's working culture all are very good. Product of company and service is also good.

Jobs at Cigna

See more jobs

Good Company to work

Cigna TTK working culture is very good to work, Employee friendly. Best health insurance in the insurance industry, regarding product features, customer benefits.

Good work place product was good and excellent

Great place to work to handling with office very fun and superb culture ,reporting will be friendly not much presurised one .All are helping ming and also services product was so ggod.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Not like more

traning management and productive

i learned how to work agency channel and market , finacial sitution. training management , medical industries all kinds sources learned.

Pros

good culture

Cons

lacation

Good Place For Work

Fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them. The office started to get crowded as the company grew.

Professional and employee friendly

The company is employee friendly and takes care of its staff. I have learnt managerial skills and professionals skills from my superiors and peers. The working environment is perfect.

Pros

Good Work Culture, Employee friendly

Cons

Less traning

productive team meetin g

deciplined place for working products knowledge excellent management very good team not found much dificulities training for the team

Pros

team outing

Cons

lunch

Develpment Project

* Nothing like typical * Learned how to be with team * Good * Good * Nothing * Working with the team

productivity

Day Start by meeting With Sales team, to know problem my team is facing ,To Come out with Solution ,and to work on goal we had setI learned management skill,Simply great TeamWhen Target Doesnt match upSales review meeting

Pros

salary on time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cigna. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,501
1,365

Compare Cigna with

• Cigna
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?