Cigna

Clear
3.3Job Security & Advancement

Found 26 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,631 reviews

Satisfactory

Cigna is the best insurence company for each & every person. There are so many features to insure your life with useful & peaceful as well as secured journey of life.

Good

Learnt a lot about health Induatey here .I am the founder member of cigna in India. I handled North ,East and Gujarat regions here in cigna . Management is Good .The company and brand has made a good growth in last six years . I have also seen my self development in terms of people management , result driving and my passion for the organisation, people and the industry. Overall I have e enjoyed working here .

Cigna is very big industry

To improve salary and provide the more avaliabilities iam so happy iam working in this company iam really provide to cigna cigna is very big company to improve the work station

One of the best project

One of the best project i worked with it was very good learning curve and lot of new things i got to know in this project. Very helpful project for my carrier.

Good

I working with manipal cigna health insurance company LTD is good for the employees. Because this health insurance company good carrier given the employees.

Productive and fun working place

Good company to work with but no good scope of career advancement. Management at middle level needs to be more improved for better guidance to lower level.

Good project

This is a very good project for fresher's. It provides a very good opportunity to learn all new technologies and Excel in career. the project management is also very good.

Fun Work Place

Very Good work place and employee friendly. Over all cigna experience is very good added advantage to my career. Learned new technogolgoes along with project activites

Okay

Was a good client to work with. Approachable and was easy to manage the work life balance and good onsite opportunities provided to associates at offshore.

good

okay experience worked for cigna client in acenture good and vast project lots of things to learn based on your skills, your work life balance will be decided

Niceee

Nice work Culture. Had a lot of growth in the Account . Worked in as Accenture Contractor for the Company for MERCK as a client . Learnt a lot in the project .

Productive , Good Work Culture

It's one of the great place to work. Well manage management. Good pay master. But need more brand promotion. Product is little more expensive as par market. Network of hospitals are less.

Pros

Good Work Culture

Cons

No office space

Good Learning

Cigna TTK has helped me in learning and my leadership role. Earlier when I joined there was a good management. Company is good but my supervisor has been change due to previous supervisor left.

Learning and Fun Workplace

Typical Day at Work is Hectic but there is huge opportunity to learn and grow. Wonderful Team to work with and great support. Management it supportive.

Good

I have started on work with Cigna Ttk on Nov of 2016 as a bancainsurance with Andhra Bank . This company is good prodict of health insurance overall good.

Excellent Culture and system to be followed

The work culture in Cigna is an excellent. the system and the procedures to be followed for review, promotions and increment is in line and admirable.

Pros

Nice infrastructure

Cons

Operational Issues

Good company

Very good company to work as this is my mother organization gave me opportunity to start my career and gain lot of knowledge and training to become am cross domain expert

Good learning experience

Good learning experience. Work life balance would be a challenge. Too many projects being run at the same time with limited number of resources and very tight deadlines

Over all start up for learners

Good place for freshers to start their career. right place to enhance skills. good supervision and very co operative colleagues. Flexible timings. adaptable enivironment.

Excellent

Cigna TTK is very good company, it's management, it's paying scale, it's working culture all are very good. Product of company and service is also good.

Huge workload, Poor Management,

Never get good response from your Manager, No one is ready to teach you, you have to learn by yourself, never get positive Response from your Manager,

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cigna. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,504
1,366

Compare Cigna with

• Cigna
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?