Cigna

Cigna Management reviews

Clear

Found 20 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,637 reviews

There are good management

A typical day work Management There is fixed time for break Security was good My tl also good And team members are really kind I have week off also I happy to work with them.

Not a good place to work

People and management are not good. Not recommended for sensible and work oriented people. Favoritism and groupism are the core of the people who are working there...not helpful at all

Pros

Cons

People and management

Good

Nice company management is also very good training staff is also very good atmosphere of the company is also very good floor people are also very helpful

Good

Learnt a lot about health Induatey here .I am the founder member of cigna in India. I handled North ,East and Gujarat regions here in cigna . Management is Good .The company and brand has made a good growth in last six years . I have also seen my self development in terms of people management , result driving and my passion for the organisation, people and the industry. Overall I have e enjoyed working here .

Productive and fun working place

Good company to work with but no good scope of career advancement. Management at middle level needs to be more improved for better guidance to lower level.

Good project

This is a very good project for fresher's. It provides a very good opportunity to learn all new technologies and Excel in career. the project management is also very good.

Good

Full support Team Work but Management not supported any issue most enjoyable job in my life. full time work achieved the target possible. learned to additional work in

Productive , Good Work Culture

It's one of the great place to work. Well manage management. Good pay master. But need more brand promotion. Product is little more expensive as par market. Network of hospitals are less.

Pros

Good Work Culture

Cons

No office space

Productive and Fun

Building a good rapport with brokers i have learned the new product and pitching Management has supported me lot to grow in the company Got champion award 2 months Traveling to the brokers palace is the real challenge

Good Learning

Cigna TTK has helped me in learning and my leadership role. Earlier when I joined there was a good management. Company is good but my supervisor has been change due to previous supervisor left.

Learning and Fun Workplace

Typical Day at Work is Hectic but there is huge opportunity to learn and grow. Wonderful Team to work with and great support. Management it supportive.

Management lacks experience

The management lacks IT strategy and directions to manage outsourcing engagements. Cigna Onshore team is insecure with no control on huge IT spends. There are too many redundant divisions with no coordination and each one of them functions like an independent company.

Pros

Good work life balance

Cons

Insecurity at all levels

Great Insurance client to work with

Good management and work place. I have worked @Accenture India for CIGNA Client Have Created Test plan Have Created Test Scenarios and Test Scripts

Excellent

Cigna TTK is very good company, it's management, it's paying scale, it's working culture all are very good. Product of company and service is also good.

productive and fun workplace with ping pong table

Such a good company because they employ all the latest tools i technology. Management really listens to its employees. Great upward mobility if you are willing to work hard and climb the corporate ladder...

Great place to learn

Its very hectic.14 hrs minimum working hours. I learned the etl testing process. Poor management.Co workers are helpful.

traning management and productive

i learned how to work agency channel and market , finacial sitution. training management , medical industries all kinds sources learned.

Pros

good culture

Cons

lacation

Good Place For Work

Fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them. The office started to get crowded as the company grew.

productive team meetin g

deciplined place for working products knowledge excellent management very good team not found much dificulities training for the team

Pros

team outing

Cons

lunch

productivity

Day Start by meeting With Sales team, to know problem my team is facing ,To Come out with Solution ,and to work on goal we had setI learned management skill,Simply great TeamWhen Target Doesnt match upSales review meeting

Pros

salary on time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cigna. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,504