Cigna

Clear
3.7Pay & Benefits

Found 18 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,637 reviews

Satisfactory

Cigna is the best insurence company for each & every person. There are so many features to insure your life with useful & peaceful as well as secured journey of life.

There are good management

A typical day work Management There is fixed time for break Security was good My tl also good And team members are really kind I have week off also I happy to work with them.

Cigna is very big industry

To improve salary and provide the more avaliabilities iam so happy iam working in this company iam really provide to cigna cigna is very big company to improve the work station

Marketing

It's A Company Where We Can Learn How To Do Marketing , Meet New People's. We have to understand them fulfill their needs, face to face attraction, we can learn our body language etc

Productive and fun working place

Good company to work with but no good scope of career advancement. Management at middle level needs to be more improved for better guidance to lower level.

Very productive

I have learned lots of things like how create the partners and maintains the reports. Personality development. Work culture is very good everyone is very help full. Most enjoyeable is incrntive structure.

Pros

Gifts

Cons

No long hours

Okay

Was a good client to work with. Approachable and was easy to manage the work life balance and good onsite opportunities provided to associates at offshore.

good

okay experience worked for cigna client in acenture good and vast project lots of things to learn based on your skills, your work life balance will be decided

Niceee

Nice work Culture. Had a lot of growth in the Account . Worked in as Accenture Contractor for the Company for MERCK as a client . Learnt a lot in the project .

productive ideas and wonderfull

I am done my job with 100% productive mind, always my priority to do best of my side. And I want to secure my future and achive more then i have . my plus point my hard work and dedication all these goted from my sportsmanship

Management lacks experience

The management lacks IT strategy and directions to manage outsourcing engagements. Cigna Onshore team is insecure with no control on huge IT spends. There are too many redundant divisions with no coordination and each one of them functions like an independent company.

Pros

Good work life balance

Cons

Insecurity at all levels

Excellent Culture and system to be followed

The work culture in Cigna is an excellent. the system and the procedures to be followed for review, promotions and increment is in line and admirable.

Pros

Nice infrastructure

Cons

Operational Issues

Good learning experience

Good learning experience. Work life balance would be a challenge. Too many projects being run at the same time with limited number of resources and very tight deadlines

Excellent

Cigna TTK is very good company, it's management, it's paying scale, it's working culture all are very good. Product of company and service is also good.

Productive and good place for beginners

Cigna TTK is 3 yrs old company.. It has lot of potential to grow, it focus on Heath and wellness which is unique, it's backed by Good products. Needs time to penetrate the Indian market and also to adopt latest changes

Pros

Leave policies

Cons

Long hours, less employee engagement programs

Nice place to work

I was working for CIGNA through TechMahindra LTD. Nice place to work. good life work balance. Team is very helpful and most enjoyable

Pros

good life work balance

Cons

N/a

productive and fun workplace with ping pong table

Such a good company because they employ all the latest tools i technology. Management really listens to its employees. Great upward mobility if you are willing to work hard and climb the corporate ladder...

It's very much challenging role in Healthspring. Every meeting with a new set of customers.

Healthspring - Family Health Experts is a 6yrs old organisation where everyday we face new challenges to close the leads. Good place to work, people around us are very much supportive. Good company to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cigna. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,504