Cipla Ltd

Cipla Ltd Employee Reviews

India1,032 reviews

Found 1,032 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,147 reviews
pharmapharmaceuticalorganisationindiamncculturesalarycgmp

Scientific knowledge provided by Cipla to Customer through a sales person

The company is employee favour who work with his dedication and understand his job responsibility.Whole management are supportive in nature.But there is lacking in given target to field force that is not providing on time as comparison with entire pharma.And target incentive us also bad.

Pros

Salary credited on time

Cons

I'm Cipla there is flash like target that is 3 times in every month.

Cipla Production process and working style very standard

Cipla working culture are very standard ......and all management staff supporting for achieve any task.Management and my staff all time support and helping for learning and prepare documentation

Pros

Food and snaks quality very good

Cons

Long working hour but workings culture stress free

Cipla Ltd insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Good work in cipla कंपनी good

Name rajat YadavFather name Shyam narayanMother name nirmalaDistak azamgarh

Pros

सस्ती दवा

Cons

हेल्थकेयर

Good work place

Great place to work. One of the leading pharmaceutical company in the world.Here you freely worked. Cipla is a employ based company. Always give priority to employees. Pay scale is very good.

Exemplary

It was nice to me, i left this company for relocation issue , actually it is not company problem, due to my family issues i compelled to leave this Company.

Cipla really cares!

Cipla is one of the few pharma companies that really cares for patients and that caring philosophy extends to it employees.It has enjoyable work profiles, approachable & relatable management and collaborative colleagues.

Pros

Exciting career/project opportunities, Good leaders in general, very approachable management

Management is Good. But Lab culture is inhumanic.

HR support is awesome and best in the world.Everyday 2 to 3 hours extended duty hours . Inhumanic behaviour. Food quality is not good in Sikkim location.

Great work place

Great work culture, best employment policies and facilities, employee caring company. Best staff , friendly culture, helping nature, and co-operative natured staff.

Wonderful experience

I have 10 years of progressive experience in pharmaceutical field. I was very successful during these 10 years that I was working. When I started working in the company, my life changed for the better.Cipla is a well-known company so it has benefited me in my life.After joining C Play, I was able to buy my own car.I believe that all this has happened to me thanks to the way Cipla has worked

Pros

Nill

Cons

Healthcare

Excellent

I was happy with my work, colleagues and the managers. I was happy with my work, learnt many things from that surroundings. For me its a Excellent company.

Pros

Cons

8 hrs

Good working culture

No job security if you join on off roll. People's are good and friendly supportive treat third party like usless peopleOff roll not safe, people will never ask you to stay back if you put down the papperNo allowance and medical facilities for third party staffs, good to learn new knowledge with different softwares

good company

join this company....it will make u feel like ambani.....here the pay are too good and one time snack availablity is herr also.......life time medicine is free

Cipla is a good culture work place

Good place and working area and all manager and seniors guide the all person Seafty is the first All departments person working area were goggle and seafty shooj handgloves and mask

Cons

Cipla Ltd company life benefits job security is narmal.

Cipla company narmal management job life security is narmal process so not bad not good company working company rules is not culture jobs and new jobs not planing. I so cipla company not bad not good.

Pros

I not free lunches

Cons

So shorts brekars more then

Copay changed a lot

Times change company has changedManagement has changed a lot, many people have left the organisation,Decrease in appreciation increase in pressure, Good luck,

Fun workplace

Cipla is one of the best company.And culture and senior person Work life is good 8 hours work Bus facilitiesFoodingResidence availableBest location Ok

Very good place to work

Very good place to work , learning was excellent, you can excell your carrier. Grate place to work with . Team members are supportive, knowledge sharing

Pros

Very good system fir learning

Cons

Nil

Don't care about existing employees

This company won't care about existing employees except few who are very favor to immediate managers at all levels. Growth also will affect because of sales head or state head influence, he will give who he wants.

Highly productuve, helping and well cultued company.

Cipla gives you the most helpfull and responsible working culture. You must gather a lot of knowledges about your works,safety and also about environment.This organization serves one of the best working culture collaborate with production and administration.

Good

It was good working with Cipla Ltd. Sometimes gets too much hectic bcoz of lack of planning and lack of clarity about the requirements from top people. Overall it was a great experience.

Pros

Learning and competitive environment

Good place to work with HO people.

Don't work with Local people.In this company they will make you uncomfortable while In meeting or somewhere else.All good take some anotherteam for work.

Pros

Good management

Cons

Local working are not good. not good environment for outers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cipla Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Cipla Ltd with