Cipla Ltd

India992 reviews

Found 992 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,101 reviews

Cipla Ltd insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Nothing good scientific products to deal with customers.Nothing goodness mangement good company to work but middle mangers or poor to sustain employee in this company

Very bad

Very bad .Company seneiour is not good.Very bad experience in this companys employ.I will never suggest to my frends to work in this company employes......

Pros

Free launch

Cons

Bed employ

Productive culture, fun, world class facilities

Overall good experience in Cipla. Good atmosphere for work. HR was very helpful.Lots of movement to grow your self. Good training programme conducted time to time. Top level working I never seen before cipla.

Good

Good working place.

Management spl higher management are cooperative. Good working culture. Good work place and facilities. They are following good work practices. Saturday Sunday weekly off.

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

Limited official working hrs.

My best job

I worked as representative in Cipla where I have learn various skills and gain a very good experience what is unforgettable moment in my life. The competition in the market is very high when compared to others and the policies of a company are very genuine and very different unique way to appreciate and to encourage the doctors for the work

Unbelivable

Experience was nice .I would like to work with cipla for future.culturr is also good . People's also co-operative in nature . So I'm always happy with cipla.

Nice

Management is nice Good environment for workGood food Best transportation Supportive manager Working hrs is not so good but it’s nice Salary increment is nice

Great workplace

Cipla is my first company. Happy to be a ciplait. I joined cipla as a fresher. All i have learn or who i am now is because of this company. Have learned a lot.

Fun working place

Very good working place at goa location and relaxed here very good . Company culture very good and dressing code every day cleaned and locker system very good shoes are available at this company .

Pros

Free lunch

Management is not good

It's a good company for learning, although culture is very good. After leaving the company it doesn't clear settlement. So I feel it's wastage your time work with cipla.

Believes in quality

They provide opportunities to develop ourselves with learning. From the day of joining till everyday you will learn new things. Shaping the career of people

Best place to learn, but poor management and they expect us to stay back

Good place for a begginer Long hoursMost of the Saturdays are workingPoor planning and everyday stay backManagers are cunning, not everyone.The culture is different from unit to unit.

Pros

Good learning, exposure to various techniques

Cons

Everyday stay back, poor management, managers more happy with stayback than output

Excellent company to work with.

Very good company to work with, lots of things to learn ,excellent company for career growth, strong hr policies which is best in the industry. Employee will get all the benefits in this organization

Pros

Employee friendly company, lots of things to learn

Cons

No cons, except you find bad management on your division

good

Good company to work with. Pf esi med prem are there. Salary on time. Some of the managers are ruining the work culture. takes care of their employees.

Pros

salary hike

Cons

less stability

Good

Good experience overall, best company to start your career in pharma. Also it has an impeccable reputation anywhere you go. Once you adapt to the work culture it becomes easy to work

UN Human

Worst management no support no involvement only sitting orders but hr people are good, nice employees policy, manager role is to sit and order without any plans

Not good for Intellectual people. Only job security is guarenteed.

Good in terms of operations wise. Learning is there. Excellent for Bsc and MSc candidates . Very less paid, though same in Pharma companies. Decent management.

Pros

Free food, transportation

Cons

Job Pressure, Dependability pressure, minimum Work life works life

Excellent

Very nice internship experience. I had learned so many things in very short time. All colleagues were so helpful during my whole internship. Thanks you for opportunity.

Company product are very helpful and life savers. And company campus are clean and outdoor floors are clean and hygienic.

This company is the one of the best company i have in my life and all staff and managers are very nice persons. I think cipla pvt.Ltd.patalganga,rasayni are main branch in maharastra.

Productive & Qualitative

Cipla is a company which helps to grow as leader who can take care of the organisation as well as their employee. Quality policy is good. Working culture need to improve.

Work experience is very good. Want to work again in this organization. Friend's are help ful as well as Senior management also.nature is also good .Canteen facility was good .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cipla Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Cipla Ltd with

• Cipla Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?