Cipla Ltd

Cipla Ltd Employee Reviews

Work experience is very good. Want to work again in this organization. Friend's are help ful as well as Senior management also.nature is also good .Canteen facility was good .
Everything this fine expect job relocating is going in future thats why i want to change the company but the thing right i want to become abm in next organisation that's why I want to change
Salery is not based on u r knowledge and experience. no such policies implemented by HR. vast difference in sĂ leies.best place for work for New commerce.
Pros
Lunch pàiment is inçluded in u r salery.
Cons
Job is more than 8 hrs
Can I give me rejoining in Cipla Now I was working production planning with new products working with communication with R & D and DRA. New product activity - Batch size decide as per equipment capacity. Yearly capacity work.
Over all good experience with Cipla. They have some adverse effects regarding chasing high growth everytime. It depends on your reporting manager, whether he is good or not for you. They provide high salary package,good increment but lot of politics also.
Pros
Unnecessary pressure & no sales Incentives
Cons
Good for learning and get promotion easily
Interested in working of pharmacist.i need job urgently. Because I am very urgent. I like Cipla company very much so i need job very fast. This product is very available in market.
A good company to work for freshers ,middle level maangement is non supportive,slow marketing guidelines,personal growth is very slow in cipla .Training is good in cipla and a good hr department f cipla ltd.No incentives in cipla
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Time punctuality
Management culture ia good and good company Good response from doctors Product availability is very good Started my journey in cipla at Aligarh headquarter with speciality division That time I have learned about Customer engagement, Management , Customer handling
Fixed working time, extra working time, no phone allowed, dress code, poor management, bad food, poor transport availability, remote location, poor HR policy.
in the this job i travel at different places,meet the many doctors and pharmacist, distirbutors, got good knowledge regarding market,sales , its very professional job
Pros
lot of things to improve knowledge
Cons
looking good opportunity than previous job
In Cipla Sikkim location I joined on 2016. Being a fresher I enjoyed my job very much. But after 6 months all my expectation goes low. They are not treating there employees well and always there was extended hours of working. Mangers behaviour was very rough and they don't care about their employees as well. No work life balance.
Pros
Good salary for freshers compare to other pharma companies.
Cons
No work life balance.
Cipla health is Dream company. Working experience with company is very goodđź‘Ť. Senior Always support. Incrouse you to do your best. Culture is also very helpful. I never forget this company. I m always ready again work with cipla.
My role was as full time internal consultant in marketing, sales & training was to lead, guide, strategist, hand holding and mentoring. I did quite a few new things in cipla with the team that was proactive and sensitive. Began full fledged comprehensive training and marketing department. Major strategic decisions were taken in my time and those were implemented successfully.
Pros
Nice canteen facility
Cons
Excellent work culture , best place for learning , competative yet cooperative . Recognition and growth .High scale salary, personal development , work ethic
Pros
Excellent place of learning
Cons
Work-life balance
Centralise document all over the organisation and documentation procedure was very good all person should start their carrer in this company both finantial and efucational benifit.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Excellent working culture and excellent enviornment..very learning activities are there and supprtive manager and seniors are there in the company....
Pros
Cool
Cons
Cool
Cipla Pharmaceutical is very Renowned Company in pharmaceuticals. I am glad that I got an opportunity to get in these organisation as inplant trainee.I worked in the API section of the Manufacturing Plant, Learned many things about the equipment employed in the plant and the process flow of various section, also learned the manufacturing process of various drugs such as Anti-Histamine, Anti-Maleria, Anti-biotics, and Anti-Depressant. Learned the role of organic isomers and stereomers in the manufacturing of the drug. Also worked on the Project to extract the various medicinal contents and chemical components from herbal plants.
Pros
free Lunches with all the officers at same place (No Designation Differentiation)
Cons
Out of the City, Requires much time reach the plant
As i worked under 3rd party payrolls so there was no job security, management is cheap, even they fooled their patients. Rude behaviour of the new manager, an uneducated one.
Pros
Cons
Salary on time
culture is great and seniors are helpfull. if you have any problem go to HR management which is very strict in such a way. day spending is beautifully in field employee and management is coperative. hardest part to sale the Ni brands from 1 st without any base with the pressure of seniors.
Company is the best those who worked in cipla they will learn alot but need to start attractive incentives and peoples benefits like foreign tours for performers.
No controle on managers.they treat subordinates as per their wish.chamchagiri is most paid.some sort of racism and lots of partiality.not a secure job for experienced person.
  1. Employee Reviews