Cipla Ltd

Cipla Ltd Employee Reviews

Good experience overall, best company to start your career in pharma. Also it has an impeccable reputation anywhere you go. Once you adapt to the work culture it becomes easy to work
Worst management no support no involvement only sitting orders but hr people are good, nice employees policy, manager role is to sit and order without any plans
Good in terms of operations wise. Learning is there. Excellent for Bsc and MSc candidates . Very less paid, though same in Pharma companies. Decent management.
Pros
Free food, transportation
Cons
Job Pressure, Dependability pressure, minimum Work life works life
Very nice internship experience. I had learned so many things in very short time. All colleagues were so helpful during my whole internship. Thanks you for opportunity.
This company is the one of the best company i have in my life and all staff and managers are very nice persons. I think cipla pvt.Ltd.patalganga,rasayni are main branch in maharastra.
Cipla is a company which helps to grow as leader who can take care of the organisation as well as their employee. Quality policy is good. Working culture need to improve.
Work experience is very good. Want to work again in this organization. Friend's are help ful as well as Senior management also.nature is also good .Canteen facility was good .
Everything this fine expect job relocating is going in future thats why i want to change the company but the thing right i want to become abm in next organisation that's why I want to change
Salery is not based on u r knowledge and experience. no such policies implemented by HR. vast difference in sĂ leies.best place for work for New commerce.
Pros
Lunch pàiment is inçluded in u r salery.
Cons
Job is more than 8 hrs
Can I give me rejoining in Cipla Now I was working production planning with new products working with communication with R & D and DRA. New product activity - Batch size decide as per equipment capacity. Yearly capacity work.
Over all good experience with Cipla. They have some adverse effects regarding chasing high growth everytime. It depends on your reporting manager, whether he is good or not for you. They provide high salary package,good increment but lot of politics also.
Pros
Unnecessary pressure & no sales Incentives
Cons
Good for learning and get promotion easily
Interested in working of pharmacist.i need job urgently. Because I am very urgent. I like Cipla company very much so i need job very fast. This product is very available in market.
A good company to work for freshers ,middle level maangement is non supportive,slow marketing guidelines,personal growth is very slow in cipla .Training is good in cipla and a good hr department f cipla ltd.No incentives in cipla
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Time punctuality
Management culture ia good and good company Good response from doctors Product availability is very good Started my journey in cipla at Aligarh headquarter with speciality division That time I have learned about Customer engagement, Management , Customer handling
Fixed working time, extra working time, no phone allowed, dress code, poor management, bad food, poor transport availability, remote location, poor HR policy.
in the this job i travel at different places,meet the many doctors and pharmacist, distirbutors, got good knowledge regarding market,sales , its very professional job
Pros
lot of things to improve knowledge
Cons
looking good opportunity than previous job
In Cipla Sikkim location I joined on 2016. Being a fresher I enjoyed my job very much. But after 6 months all my expectation goes low. They are not treating there employees well and always there was extended hours of working. Mangers behaviour was very rough and they don't care about their employees as well. No work life balance.
Pros
Good salary for freshers compare to other pharma companies.
Cons
No work life balance.
Cipla health is Dream company. Working experience with company is very goodđź‘Ť. Senior Always support. Incrouse you to do your best. Culture is also very helpful. I never forget this company. I m always ready again work with cipla.
My role was as full time internal consultant in marketing, sales & training was to lead, guide, strategist, hand holding and mentoring. I did quite a few new things in cipla with the team that was proactive and sensitive. Began full fledged comprehensive training and marketing department. Major strategic decisions were taken in my time and those were implemented successfully.
Pros
Nice canteen facility
Cons
Excellent work culture , best place for learning , competative yet cooperative . Recognition and growth .High scale salary, personal development , work ethic
Pros
Excellent place of learning
Cons
Work-life balance
Centralise document all over the organisation and documentation procedure was very good all person should start their carrer in this company both finantial and efucational benifit.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
  1. Employee Reviews